This is just a little something I have been working on lately. I've been really getting into symphonic rock and metal and I figured I'd give writing it a shot. So here goes....

It's still incomplete, but I just wanted to get some feedback and maybe some suggestions on how to make it better.

Crit and I'll return the favor.
Attachments:
Symphonic.zip
Quote by 1201ZJ
Well this calls for a beer, Uncle-Dad Cletus!

Quote by EchoxOath
HAAAAA! Jokes on you! I high fived you with the hand i fapped with!
I think it was good. But is this a computer version?
COLOR=Black]Når du itte vart som du sku for du verra som du æ!

Det var en liten hilsen fra bestemor til meg
Quote by kj_se
I think it was good. But is this a computer version?

Yes, it's a MIDI. It's all computer generated.
Quote by 1201ZJ

Quote by EchoxOath
I dont know...it was good, some good ideas, but i think it needs a little more variation. The intro was very generic. In fact, the whole song was pretty generic. Im not really into the whole symphonic thing but i just think it needed a little more variation.

6.5/10

crit mine?

(if you pick one id go with the Death Metal, its my newest)
The song was very well written, but I felt like it was building up and up, then left me dissapointed. I think something a little faster would give the song more of a hook and keep people interested. Other than that, though, it was very good. It had a very dreamy feel, and you probably didn't put any up tempo parts in on purpose. My favortie part was easily the guitar solo. I'm guessing you're not done with it because of the sudden stop, so I'd like to hear it again when it's finished. Crit one of mine? Their all in my sig.
Nah. It's not done. I'll be adding another maybe 10 measures to the guitar solo.

And I know it's not very varied, but I'm not very good at writing symphonic stuff. This is my first attempt at it, so that would explain the lack of variation and it being very generic. But, thanks for the crits. I'll get around to critting your songs as soon as I can.
Quote by 1201ZJ

Quote by EchoxOath
That was pretty cool my friend. The beginning sounded like a halo theme or something, which made me think, KICK ASS! I love symphonic rock in general, and this was a pretty good start. The solo was pretty good too. And i like how you don't keep it straight 8th/16th notes, that you go into triplets, that kept my attention.
Finish it dude, i'm waiting.
Alright. Song finished. Crits and suggestions would be hella sweet.
Attachments:
Symphonic1.zip
Quote by 1201ZJ

Quote by EchoxOath
Wowzers.
I really liked this. The keys were really cool. Pretty simplistic guitar.
The solo was awesome. And the Bass Interlude was sweet.
And everything about the keys was great.

Loved it all, man. Good work. Good stuff.

ps
Keep PowerTab Alive!
too much GP nowadays
Spiral Out
Quote by HumanitysDeath
Wowzers.
I really liked this. The keys were really cool. Pretty simplistic guitar.
The solo was awesome. And the Bass Interlude was sweet.
And everything about the keys was great.

Loved it all, man. Good work. Good stuff.

ps
Keep PowerTab Alive!
too much GP nowadays

Thanks alot for the crit. Glad you liked it.

And, POWERTAB WILL NEVER DIE! Long live PTAB.
Quote by 1201ZJ

Quote by EchoxOath
Damn that rocked!!! sweet song! only thing i didn't really feel was the triplet runs in the solo..they seemed a little out of place to me but i dunno...or maybe a little random...outro was sweet and the other parts if the solo pwned...maybe you could switch between trips and 16s in the solo runs like you did earlier?

btw what are some good symphonic bands? the only one i know is nightwish and i love them =)

crit mine?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=8673249#post8673249
That was sweet. The only thing it was missing (and i'll probably get flamed for this since it says Symphonic Metal) was a really juicy, heavy riff. Maybe a breakdown or chug somewhere. Apart from that it was awesome!!

8/10!
hardcore.till.i.die
proud subscriber to the Official Bodybuilding and Nutrition Thread.
This song doesn't have a timpani in it, bro.
Quote by 1201ZJ

Quote by EchoxOath
^i loled

i liked it, very borknager-ish mainly the awsome bass interlude there, reminded me of ICS vortex alot

i like the intro the most though, the solo wasnt amazing but it was decent, overall: 9/10 i love it
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun