yup, tad sorry for the americans especially because our economy is so much tied with them that ours has gone down too due to their dipping economy
Quote by MyGuitarAndMe

voodoo child - jimi hendrix (good song by a crap guitarist)
nothing else matters - metalica (closest they'll ever come to true metal)
can't stop - rhcp (john is not god)
fix you - coldplay (the shredding is top)
yay for australia
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
not sure if it means anything... since it's not a fixed rate anyways, it could always go back up... as well as $1s are for convenience stores anyways...
when they come for me, i'll be sitting at my desk, with a gun in my hand, wearin a bullet-proof vest, singin: "my my my how the time does fly, when you know you're gonna die by the end of the night"
Quote by moody07747
I never use singles..,always 5's, 10's, and 20's.

Quote by RCT2head
not sure if it means anything... since it's not a fixed rate anyways, it could always go back up... as well as $1s are for convenience stores anyways...

Uhh... you realize that if a $1 bill drops in value, a $5 bill drops 5x that value, right?

It's not like they say "Oh, well.. the $1 bill is now a 90 cent bill... all the others are ok, though"
Ha, the more it drops, the more I'm gonna save by buying stuff on ebay from usa.
Last edited by Guitarmike123 at Mar 20, 2007,
Quote by RockThe40oz
Uhh... you realize that if a $1 bill drops in value, a $5 bill drops 5x that value, right?

It's not like they say "Oh, well.. the $1 bill is now a 90 cent bill... all the others are ok, though"

Quote by RockThe40oz

I was kind of amazed that those guys were serious too.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
America still has higher incomes and lower retail prices than Western Europe for example.

Guitars for example, usually have the same prices in dollars and euros. A Gibson LP standard costs 2000 dollars in America and 2000 euros in Holland. But the euro is worth a lot more than the dollar, so it actually costs 2660 dollars. While the average wages definitely aren't higher over here.
That's a big ****ing difference for the exact same instrument. And that's still nothing compared to the difference in gasoline prices.
Hahah! Sucks to be America. The Aussie dollar is going strong.

(I'm buying so many band shirts from US sites while our dollar is 80 cents to the US Dollar)
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
Yea.... All this damn outsourcing America is doing is just further destroying our economy. Eventually, if we keep it up, we'll be a 3rd world country in maybe 50 years.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

Quote by moody07747
So...?

I never use singles..,always 5's, 10's, and 20's.

it means the currency itself, not the ****ing coin

anyway, the pound > you. $1.9 to £1 last time i checked.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by RockThe40oz

just thought about that one, yea i guess so

thats what happens when i run on little sleep from working all night...
Quote by LKW
America still has higher incomes and lower retail prices than Western Europe for example.

Guitars for example, usually have the same prices in dollars and euros. A Gibson LP standard costs 2000 dollars in America and 2000 euros in Holland. But the euro is worth a lot more than the dollar, so it actually costs 2660 dollars. While the average wages definitely aren't higher over here.
That's a big ****ing difference for the exact same instrument. And that's still nothing compared to the difference in gasoline prices.

That's because they are made in the USA and have import duties to account for, plus tax.

Quote by flyingjew34
Yea.... All this damn outsourcing America is doing is just further destroying our economy. Eventually, if we keep it up, we'll be a 3rd world country in maybe 50 years.

Are you serious? Dollar rate go up and down all the time. Hell you had a depression in the twenties, it doesn't runi your economy forever there are ways out of it.

Even with my lacklustre knowledge of economics a lot of you are incredibly ignorant.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>