Page 1 of 3
Post here to reserve your place on the site. See the other thread to get the idea.

Also, tell us your upcoming shows which, we'll also post on the ugpunkspace.

Those running it are BrianA,uraniyum and myself. I think mike2 wants to as well, but we've decided on these three because we were online together and wnated to get on with it. If it turns out we need someone else, we'll ask.

So email UGpunkspace@gmail.com with the name of your song and a short bio of your band(Approximately a paragraph) and we'll stick it up.

Cheers!

UG PUNKS!
Last edited by ss311 at Mar 20, 2007,
We'll also have a .tk website up in a few weeks (as soon as I get back from the imperial city of london with my ripped ms office disk

So I'll be sure to post the link.
can i post things I've done on Guitar Pro (I've transfered them to midi files).
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by eldanny
can i post things I've done on Guitar Pro (I've transfered them to midi files).

be our guest.

as long as you can bullshit us into thinking its punk (which is pretty easy, just use the chewbacca defence), anything's welcome.

Meanwhile I have my hands on a trash kittens demo with ditchy t.

I've been up for 48 hours now, so I'm gonna leave it till tomorrow.

It needs extensive dub work, but hey, we gots a singer
Quote by opivy21
I like your voice better than this guy's.

That's probably the first and last time it will ever be said

I actually did an alright job on this song. F#m is an easy scale to sing
Quote by BrianApocalypse

That's probably the first and last time it will ever be said

I actually did an alright job on this song. F#m is an easy scale to sing

Wait, so did you sing on that recording?

And don't worry, I'm not saying you were a better singer, just that I like your voice better. (If that isn't you)
Quote by opivy21
Wait, so did you sing on that recording?

And don't worry, I'm not saying you were a better singer, just that I like your voice better. (If that isn't you)

I'm doing the backing vocals on that, I think it works.

It's a fair enough statement, it just shocks me that anyone wouldn't prefer ditchy t.

Maybe It'll end up as some cult thing, and I'll sing the odd verse to create "dee dee moments". hmm.
This makes me wish I had a myspace

maybe
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Alright, I have a choice of two songs to put up. One is my ska band's song, the other is a kinda punk rock n roll song, but I'll need a day or two more before it'll be completely done.
Whoever asked who Sean is on the Myspace page, that's me. It won't let me comment for some stupid ass reason.
^ That's ****ed up. If you want to delete us and then add as friend again?

hardrock, if whenever you're ready send the choice of song to the gmail address
Quote by ss311

I'm gonna wait because my Myspace is always ****ed up.
Quote by ss311

Well, the ska song is already on the ugpunkforum6 gmail, but I think I'm gonna wait until I finish the other one.
Yeah, so I'll start work on a proper website in like 3 weeks, when I get back from the Imperial City of London, where the nightmare began.
I sent a friend request, and may send a song in eventually.
brnh.bandcamp.com
i sent one too, damn those songs are good!
it's really my cat's myspace, Pumpkin hehe

Quote by Doolittle
i sent one too, damn those songs are good!
it's really my cat's myspace, Pumpkin hehe

I'll see you guys in 3 weeks. I be online a bit, although not to the degree that I am now (ie my life being dictated by a computer)
I've sent a friend request. Im Joseph (wheres mary). ill get my band involved cos this is a totally awsome idea.
By the way, I've already thought about it and am storing all the songs that go up in a folder on my desktop
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
^ Haha, oops. Skrewdriver as in the Nazi Skinheads, or the punk band Skrewdriver?

They're one in the same, Skrewdriver turned Nazi after some of the members left.

I'm sure there's plenty of other songs called "Boots and Braces" anyway, not exactly an original title. (no offense Jesus)
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
I know these little updates about my life are pointless, but I feel like talking about it, so whatever...

Don't worry dude, you matter to someone

We love you here

Yeah, so I've got the office disk, which means I can get started on that website, dagnabbit :p
i just sent a friend request from my bands myspace, skanomatopoeia.
i'm the bass player.
we're not punk, but we're ska.
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
THAT NAME RULES SO HARD!

hahaha thanks. we were joking around saying words with "ska" placed somewhere in the word like "mephiskaphilies," and i shouted out "skanomatopoeia" as a joke. they all took me seriously and the name stuck. people seem to like it though.

if you could crit our songs, we'd all appreciate it.
Who did "Melt"?
Excellent song, I cant stop hitting the play button.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
I_PWN did I melt with his band. Guys, if someone wants their band to feature, email the gmail.
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
GUYS. After weeks and weeks of having no idea what my band was going to do about anything, I'm finally proud to say, in regards to the UG Punkspace: I'M IN!

Um, there's one catch, though: I don't have iTunes anymore, so someone will have to convert the song from wav to mp3 format for me.

If I send the song to the punkspace gmail, can one of you convert it and send the converted file back to me? I need to put it on my band's page as well.

It's only a rough demo, and it certainly needs work, but I'm proud of it for now.

I'm helping with the site now, but I dunno the password. So, send it to my email address: riley.tucker@gmail.com

I'm at a friends now, but I'll convert it and everything later.

*Edit:The email password that is, I can get into the punkspace.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Last edited by I_Pwn at Apr 25, 2007,
Page 1 of 3