for 1075 AUD!!!!
awesome amps, now just need to upgrade to a better guitar!!!!
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
Jackson dinky select series USA
ESP LTD EC1000VB
MI audio boostnbuff+crunchbox
Carbon copy MXR + smart gate
haha nice i was looking at them but meh sounded to much rhythm for me, but yeah good ****ing buy dude. which version did you get? head or combo? 100 watts or 60 watts?
Is there only one avatar available to Australians that they all have to share?
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
Quote by Cecil Gonzales

no.
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!
Quote by Cecil Gonzales

haha no but its the only decent one there, anyway i'll eventually change mine
Quote by Cecil Gonzales

nanyway, nice buy. it's a nice amp, judging by the prices you get charged in australia, that's a pretty good deal too.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Cecil Gonzales

Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
nice score. what cab do you have to go with it? the gflex is pretty nice, a bit bassy, but nice for the el diablo.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
Im not using a Cab till I start doing gigs! its the 60watt combo WITH WHEELS!!! LOL
its just mainly just to make it easier on me, instead of having to lug a head+stack around everyday all i have to do is pickup a combo!!

just one question, will wheels affect the tone at all? I know bass players dont like having wheels on there cabs because of the loss of tone (at least ive been told) during gigs and such should I consider putting something under the amp? cheers
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
ESP LTD EC1000VB
it makes a bit of difference in the bass but nothing that huge with guitar amps. i like keeping the wheels on my cab when its on carpeting. on hardfloor I leave the wheels off so the cab is level with the ground.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce
That is great deal Congrats.
My Gear
Edwards E-LP-98LTC
Ibanez RG 321 MH
Jackson DK2M with tonezone
Mesa Mark III
Tech 21 Trademark 10
ROLLERS!!!

And nice amp.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
cheers guys, the guy selling it is perhaps the NICEST guy i think ive ever met on ebay, his paying part of the shipping Bill!! really makes a persons day when you deal with nice people
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
ESP LTD EC1000VB
Quote by Metal_Injection
Im not using a Cab till I start doing gigs! its the 60watt combo WITH WHEELS!!! LOL
its just mainly just to make it easier on me, instead of having to lug a head+stack around everyday all i have to do is pickup a combo!!

just one question, will wheels affect the tone at all? I know bass players dont like having wheels on there cabs because of the loss of tone (at least ive been told) during gigs and such should I consider putting something under the amp? cheers

i think it's meant to make a little difference, I haven't tried the same amp with and without wheels, though. I guess if they're removeable, you could try it both ways...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i think it's meant to make a little difference, I haven't tried the same amp with and without wheels, though. I guess if they're removeable, you could try it both ways...

yeah alright, ill give it a shot...

was pretty happy, they retail brand new for like 2300-2500, so yeah
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
ESP LTD EC1000VB
^ yeah, good deal!

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOt!!!!
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
ESP LTD EC1000VB
I'm guessing...

You got it?

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
yeah!!! orgasmic high gain tone oozing into my ears!!
Gear.
Peters Chimaira tube amp
Harley Benton 2xv30's
IbanezS470(evo,paf)
ESP LTD EC1000VB
^AWESOME!

Have fun with it!

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
\m/
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?