I just got one for 30 bucks off trademe (New Zealand version of Ebay) I always watch the informercial.. i love the depressed cleaner lady. Is it as good as the commercial?
A magic bullet? Is that what you load your gun with when you want to kill a wizard?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
A magic bullet? Is that what you load your gun with when you want to kill a wizard?

No, that's a gold bullet.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by JamieB

So that's what I've been doing wrong... Those damned infomericals...
That commercial is hilarious. I like the hungover guy and the lady with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth the whole time even though it's supposed to be like, eight in the morning.

I haven't bought one so I don't know how it performs, but I guess it's just as good as a regular blender.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8402152677961194072 Watch it if you haven't seen it, it's almost as good as TV.
Last edited by HorridxHopes at Mar 20, 2007,
Quote by JamieB

Pfft... That's for killing a warlock

Quote by whistler369
Yeah it is. I don't think they work though... That Potter lad is pretty damned good...

Yeah, he's got mad bullet-time skillz
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
just so you know, YES they are good, i've had one for about a year and i love it, it makes drinks better than anything, we also use it to make baby food for my 8 month old daughter, i would buy another if this broke in a heartbeat!!
I'm so sorry, excuse me for living,
I didn't know, didn't know your a psycho!
-Carolines Spine "Psycho"
visited my sister and her family at Christmas. they have one. grinds coffee okay. didn't try it for anything else. they seem to like it.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.