yo peoples can anyone find me info on this Michael Ammott signature amp, i wanna see some amp specs and stuff or possibly sound clips but i just wanna see some specs now. anyway if your gonna complain about how Michael should stick to 5150 well go right ahead.
Yeah hes gone to Randall.

Krank have put a statement out about it all asthe old Head of Artist managment has gone form Krank to Randall and it seems ahs started taking Artists with him.
Jackson DK6
Epiphone Gothic Explorer
Washburn X Series
Randall R50TC
Peavy 100 watt solid state Amp(Early 1990s no idea on model)
Digitech Black 13
Digitech Death Metal
Boss Digital Delay, Noise Gate, Floor Tuner and Phaser
^ well, it couldn't have been the amps that were keeping the artists at Krank...

(joke)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?