So does anyone know what are good chairs for playing guitar. The chairs I have at home suck ass and my back gets totally destroyed when I play for a while.

This forum was your best guess?
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
milk crates they rock lol
*Guitars*

Fender Standard Strat

Ibanez DT155

Ibanez RG2EX1

*Amps*

Peavey Classic 50

*Effects*

Boss MT2 Metal Zone

Danelectro Fab Chorus

Danelectro Fab Flanger
I think you should have gone here:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33

That aside it's all down to preference as people of different heights and build will find different chairs more comfortable.
Personally I prefer to stand when playing my guitar but sometimes when playing my acoustic I sit on my bean bag.
Dave Mustain has wrote some of the most amazing solos...
That he can't actually play!
Something without arms on the chair with a straight back to it. Sitting upright is a proper stance, though you will see experienced players slouching on a couch. Don't do that if you are a beginner, you will develop bad habits that are hard to break.
ya I have some lame chair right now just a regular one without arms and it does fine but I get back cramps alot while playing
I've always liked playing while sitting on a stool. Unfortunatly, my stool was one I found in a neighbour's garbage, when it broke I was lost.

Now when I play sitting down, I just sit on the edge of my computer chair.

But you could always sit with your back flat against a wall or something like that.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
I use a computer chair, but I duct taped the metal arms down do they won't scratch my guitar. It works just fine.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite