Hey, whats the best way of cleaning an electric guitar? What are the best things to use? (For the body, pickups etc)

Thanks.
Chris.
rag with warm water you can use funtire polish which is what i use but you can buy some shiit that will clean it good make sure not to use papper towels it leaves little scratches all over the guitar
*Guitars*

Fender Standard Strat

Ibanez DT155

Ibanez RG2EX1

*Amps*

Peavey Classic 50

*Effects*

Boss MT2 Metal Zone

Danelectro Fab Chorus

Danelectro Fab Flanger
I just use windex if I have nothing else, or if I have it handy there's this stuff I have I think it's called "love potion #12 guitar cleaner" or something it works all right.
first of all, wipe it down with naptha (lighter fluid.) gets rid of all the dirt and stuff.

on nitro finishes, you can use car-grade stuff.

guitar-specific polishes always work.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
I know there are guitar-specific ones you can get, but generally I just take a damp rag and wipe it all down (usually during a string change, and I do all the frets too).
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Never use furniture polish, it will create build up on your guitar.
I went to guitar center where i live and got a Dunlop Tech pack. It comes with a guitar specific spray cleaner, lemon oil for your fret board (use only if it's rosewood) and a string conditioner.
Schecter Jeff Loomis Sig. Hardtail... FRIDAY
B.C. Rich KKV Signature :: Kerry King EMG W/Boost
Schecter S-1 Elite :: SD Distortion Mayhem Set
Agile AL2500 Goth :: SD Hot Rod set
TTM Customshop USA Devastator :: Rusty nails W/shoelace