I am a beginner (Been Playin 6 Days) who could use some good online lessons, besides this website's. I also don't like about.com's because they have too much easy stuff that's unneccesarry. Any other good places?
90% of the teen population listens to rap. If you're part of the 10% who listens to REAL music, copy and paste this into your sig.
Thanks
90% of the teen population listens to rap. If you're part of the 10% who listens to REAL music, copy and paste this into your sig.
The best way to learn, seriously, is to go out and take lessons. I know that's probably not what you want to hear, because I know it wasn't what I wanted to hear either. For a year and a half I taught myself how to play guitar and then two months ago I started taking lessons and already have learned more in those two months than I did in a year and a half. If you're serious about learning guitar, go find a good guitar teacher. If you don't know any, or where to look, go to a guitar store and ask around.
That is a better idea. I have been teaching myself simple songs when what I should be doing is getting a REAL tutor instead.
yeah dude with the proper instruction you will go leaps and bounds above where you could teach yourself, I taught myself for years and have been taking lessons for 2, never seen so much improvement. So go find a good guitar instructor!