hey guys i'm gonna be buying an inbanez GRG170DX BKN soon and i was just wondering which kind of strings do they have when they come straight outta the factory?
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

no name brand ones. who doesn't stick new strings on rightaway anyways?
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
^ ppl who can't be arsed to get new 1s.
Do u mean wot GAUGE strings? 'cos they're prolly gonna be 9-42's
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
9s
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Like the guys above said they'll probably be 9's.

You should really change them when you get your guitar anyway, assuming the shop you bought it from hasn't changed the strings.
i recently changed the strings on my ibanez sa120 from the stock (i believe they were 9's) to ernie ball regular slinky (10-46), but that required adding another spring to the tremolo (it now has 4) - otherwise the tension pulled the bridge up. but i was wondering, since the difference in tension is so great, might the old strings have been 8's? and maybe i need to adjust my truss rod now? i am not getting any fret buzz etc.
Yeah, they come stock with D'Addario 9's.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
Quote by tubab0y
no name brand ones. who doesn't stick new strings on rightaway anyways?

eerm lol ok probably get some ernie ball superslinkys then, got them on my tele atm and they rock , ok guess i'll let them put the new ones on, i'm buying it from musik produktiv maybe some of you guys heard of it it's in germany and Tallica has been there and some other bands too . thnx for the info i apreciate it
Quote by Dillona

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster

About the LHC

I still have original strings on my ibanez RG2EX1 and B.C.Rich Avenge S O B. They work fine for me.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Quote by Ishiga
I still have original strings on my ibanez RG2EX1 and B.C.Rich Avenge S O B. They work fine for me.

well i could also leave them on but fact is: i suck @ restringing my tele gets knocked outta tune in notime and i can't get them to just stay in tune.
Quote by Dillona

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster

About the LHC