You never know when some crazy cristian will pay millions to buy something related to god.
people will buy ANYTHING on ebay. one of my friends bought a guitar and sold the packing peanuts it came in for 500 bucks............people are stupid
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

what a shit painting
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I think 10 milion might be a bit too much
In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely considered a bad move.
who in their right mind would spend $10 million on that
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
That is a really mediocre painting. Even the subject matter isn't even that interesting.

Seriously, if you want people to pay 10 million for a painting, you go to an art auction, not eBay.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
maybe it would be worth the 10 mil if it were autographed by Jesus
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick