Here's another stupid question. I know the three pickups on a strat are bridge middle and neck. But what do you call them like if the bridge pickup is treble and the neck is rhythm. Then what is the middle pickup called?

it's called the middle pickup.

treble and rhythm is really just a les paul thing cuz the switch is labelled that way. when you are buying pickups they are always called bridge or neck or middle.
I don't think there's an actual name for it.

Quote by AngstRidden

Beat me to it.
For some reason, I'm too pathologically determined to kill you instead of answering your question...
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer