anyone here anything about Maddon NFL 08 yet? jw there was a case at game stop so that you could reserve it... so, i didnt know if anyone heard anything i havent got around to checking out any magazines or websites yet.
i havent heard anything yet. seems a bit early. i mean, it doesnt come out until August. i dont think theyve announced who will be on the cover yet either.
yeah...i know what you mean, i was just wondering. i wonder what any new features are going to be on it?
this thread makes me madden (teeheehehehe )
"Marty Friedman > You" Club.

Quote by CoreysMonster

Buy the toilet Hendrix crapped in for the full "Jimi Hendrix Experience"

PM me if you think my drummer looks like angry kid

so far 61 people think he looks like angry kid
I hope they put Peyton Manning on the front cover, just so he will get injured via the Madden curse. Then we can laugh at what Indiannapolis does with a QB situation, cause they won't be prepared.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
^ Vince Young is on the cover sorry...
Cannibal Corpse

Quote by THE JEWISH AFRO
Good Golly Gosh!

nice sig...
Quote by gangsta4life
^ Vince Young is on the cover sorry...

There goes his entire career
Sent from my iPad.
Damn it, and I thought he would have led the NFL in about 5 years.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
vince young is fucked.

i say 75% chance he will have a freak accident and get injured so he will never play the same again...
Look at Donavan McNabb. Getting on Madden ****ed him.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Yeah, Young is ****ed. But at least it's not Reggie Bush. Or a Denver Bronco. I was hoping for Peyton, too though. Indy would have nothnig if they lost Peyton.
GEAR:

Jackson Pro Series RR3 (w/ EMG 81/85 combo)
Schecter Gryphon
Epiphone SG G-310
Squier Standard Strat (w/ Fender Strat pups)
Roland Cube 20X
Boss ME-50
Vince will be fine, he is a fighter, unless his injury is big time (broken ankle, torn acl, some other significant injury) he won't miss too many games. If the Titans can get a good WR (Dwayne Jarrett) then VY will be fantastic next season.

As for Madden, I don't really plan on buying it. I love NCAA Football, but I'm not really a big fan of Madden. Not that it is a bad game, just I am limited to only one of them and I pick NCAA every time.
Not just Vince, but the Titans are done too. They go and lose Pacman, and once Vince gets injured(well, that or he could just play bad...that happened once) they are just completely screwed. Good thing for Kerry Collins that he got resigned, bad thing for the Titans.
Go get your shovel.