Well, exams in britain are looming for all of us, especially GCSE's. Ive just finished my 2 hours a nite revision and now have ten more weeks of it! Come here to discuss revision, and how its ruining all our social lives

D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Especially the GCSEs? they're only important to get your college place and a few uni courses. AS levels are much harder
i just revised the day before each exam. Came out with A*'s and A's and 2 B's. Half of my exams i got less than 4 hours sleep before the exams.
^ all right for some i guess. Ive never revised for any exams except these! we kinda have to or we get thrown out of skool lol.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

I have my German oral on Thursday. I haven't revised at all for it and I'm going to a gig tomorrow night so won't get any done then. I'm screwed .
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I did no revision and I did fine, same with the AS-levels (although I did a bit for those).

A-levels soon, but I already have my grades pretty much with my coursework, I don't need them anyways as I have an unconditional.

Enjoy your revision
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

I revised the night before for all but chemistry, which actually needs a little effort, and I passed them all (including chemistry). Oh yeah. So, I suggest, don't revise.
I have my French oral next Monday, but I don't have it completely prepared. I kepp telling myself to answer all the questions, but I'm too lazy D:

And just after that I've got my group performance in music. Which me and me friend have only just decided on the song today. But it should be fine, if we're allowed to record it.

I never revise though, unless in lessons
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva
Well, exams in britain are looming for all of us, especially GCSE's. Ive just finished my 2 hours a nite revision and now have ten more weeks of it!

It's March, you fucking idiot. Revising stuff at this point is dumb.

I've got three psychology modules, two literature modules, two biology modules and two chemistry modules coming up in May & June. Sweet. And GCSEs really aren't very hard. Just wait until next year. Just wait..
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.