Quote by daytripper75
i thought 2 was really good.

Apart from it went on an hour too long. But I like the series.
Quote by daytripper75
i thought 2 was really good.

i dunno, i just had the feeling all the way through that it was just filler material .... the whole film seemed like it couldve been done in about 10 minutes
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
yea looks amazing cant wait
Quote by Chungavelli
I know this Jewish guy who pierced his asshole.
I haven't even seen 2 but i heard it was pretty damn crap.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by Burpin'Worm
Is Keith Richards having a cameo in this one?

he's playing johnny depp's dad apparently
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
I can't wait.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
I totally didn't know when it was coming out. I thought it'd be longer than a year between 2 and 3 but that looks sweet. May is certainly a month for 3rd movies in series. Shrek 3, Spiderman 3 and Pirates 3. Pretty exciting!
Awesome, comes out on my birthday!
Quote by Kartman

Way to go, guitar_man_guy!

(You should sig me)

Co-Founder of the 'Heretics And/Or Killers'(Protest the Hero Fan Club) P.M Me or T0xicitY to join!
Looks pretty awesome. Definitely going to see it.
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
Sweet, i will definitley be seeing this one more than once.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
that caribbean woman > kiera knightley
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Yea, looking forward to it. Should be a good'un. The last film ended on a bit of an annoying note, so I've been wanting to see this for a while.
Pirates of the Caribbean is not about an epic story, like it or not... it's more about the interaction between the characters, mixing humor and adventure. It's a lot more like Star Wars than it is like Lord of the Rings.

That said, I love Star Wars, and the movies have all been extremely entertaining and pretty well done. Orlando Bloom is not a great actor, in my opinion, nor is Keira Knightley, but both do a fairly good job, even though they all get outshined by Johnny Depp. I can't wait to see this.
Quote by tommyt
i dunno, i just had the feeling all the way through that it was just filler material .... the whole film seemed like it couldve been done in about 10 minutes

i guess you have a point, but i still thought it was entertaining, and it kept my attention throughout.
I loved the first two. I actually bought the soundtrack to the first movie. Can't wait for the third!
according to IMDB, Keith Richards is definitely in the movie as Teague Sparrow, who i assume is Jack's dad.

that should be very interesting.
sweet, davey jones is ****ing badass
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
how were the first two horrible? i mean i agree two wasnt as good but it wasnt too terrible either, and the first one was great. i cant wait for 3 to come out. i will definately dish out the cash for this one. w00t!
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
I saw the long trailer on TV yesterday. The entire time I watched it my jaw was down because it looks so awesome.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Damn, it's going to be a long two months. I can't wait till it comes out.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by Nelsean
I saw the long trailer on TV yesterday. The entire time I watched it my jaw was down because it looks so awesome.

i know what you mean. it looks amazing. the graphics and everything just look beautiful.
Quote by hug a llama
i thought they were okay movies but the kraken was just pure awesome

everytime i watch that part "seabeast" starts to play in my head
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Damn, I still didn't see the second one yet. Well, I walked into a random theater after watching Clerks 2 and saw the most important part of Pirates 2, thus ruining my wanting to see it.

Damn.
Spiderman 3 > Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End

But I'd still watch both.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
I used the search button to unearth this thread, therefore I am teh sex.

25 days to go!!!!!
I can't wait, I hope this film lives up to expectations. I'm glad Barbossa is back in it, Rush played him with an air of awesomeness, and of course Johnny Depp is just amazing.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"