well as some of you may no, well those who read my last thread i took my driving test today. and well.......i passed!! 4 minors so i'm happy! woooo driving!
"A good friend will come bail you out of jail.... But a true friend will be
sitting next to you saying "Damn... we screwed up!"

Quote by Muppet
OMGLOLZORZ!!!!!1111oneoneone

You are SO funny, I can't believe it!

[/sarc. off]
congrats dude
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Quote by surferdude
well as some of you may no, well those who read my last thread i took my driving test today. and well.......i passed!! 4 minors so i'm happy! woooo driving!

Well done man. The next phase now is the holy quest of finding cheap car insurance.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
congrats, the challenge now is keeping it! 8 of my friends lost thiers in the first 6 months.
We never grasp self-realization, we are two abysses; A well staring at the sky.........
Quote by IROBOTInferno
congrats, the challenge now is keeping it! 8 of my friends lost thiers in the first 6 months.

about 5 of my friends died within having their test for about 3 months
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Well done mate. First time?
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by nick dixon
Well done man. The next phase now is the holy quest of finding cheap car insurance.

thanks dude. oh god insurance, its rediculous the prices they come up with!

and yeah, its my 1st attempt

thanks
"A good friend will come bail you out of jail.... But a true friend will be
sitting next to you saying "Damn... we screwed up!"

Quote by Muppet
OMGLOLZORZ!!!!!1111oneoneone

You are SO funny, I can't believe it!

[/sarc. off]
Quote by surferdude
thanks dude. oh god insurance, its rediculous the prices they come up with!

and yeah, its my 1st attempt

thanks

I wasnt joking about my friens you know. If you want cheap insurance, shop around and try the online quoter on directline insurance. If you ring up to get insurance, get your dad or whatever to do it if your not confident at talking on phones / haggaling. If they ask you what the best quote you have had, dont tell them!, let them quote you and say yes or no. It's an absolute money scamming sheist.

Have you got a car to drive?
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
I failed my first time Who stops completely at stop signs anyways?

Anyways, having your license is the best thing. Especially if you have a car to drive. Congrats.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by ibaRGnez321
I failed my first time Who stops completely at stop signs anyways?

Anyways, having your license is the best thing. Especially if you have a car to drive. Congrats.

dude, you read my respone to his thread earlier, thats what I failed on
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
^

Sucks doesnt it? I just completely did not think about it. I woulda got a 100% if I had stopped for one second longer.

Oh well, I've had my license for a while now and I love it.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Well done, it's a great feeling huh? Make sure you shop around for your first insurance, can save a lot if you take your time.
Grats man, and I'm not sure I really want to stay in this thread.

I'm currently doing lessons (25 ffs and only applied 2 weeks ago) and I end up with at most 5 minors each lesson, but do tend to get complacent and arse up something that can do fine 90% of the time, which ends up not being good).

Its bad when your one of younger of your friends, and taken loger than they have to learn to drive, since means they've been driving 4 or 5 months now. Its worse when I live in country area.

Grats and good luck getting insurance for under 1400, since its a bitch to get cheap insurance for a 17 yr old male. Just remember to stay safe and know how far to safely show off or else ur car (and maybe u) are screwed and it'll be a bitch to get insurance after that and a new car.
i passed mine on my 3rd attempt. I failed becase i changed lanes in to much traffic, then i failed because i didnt back up straight. I was getting so pissed but on a whim i went there on a saturday and passed it.