Not bad. The verse riff could have been smoother (try to let that open string ring constantly. Don't pluck it extra hard, just don't hit it with any other fingers..).
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
pretty good, the verse is wrong though.

ha your death metal.
Fender H Stratocaster USA.
SX P90 Mahogany Hawk
Gibson Les Paul Studio Double Cut

Delta Labs Tube Driver
Hardwire SC-2 Valve Distortion
Delta Labs Stereo Chorus
TC Nova Repeater
Korg Pitchblack Tuner Ped

Fender Super Champ XD
not bad just in the begging make sure that open string doesn't get muted by your finger and try to use less distortion. and work a little more on dynamics

But don't think it's all bad that was decent
|
just so you guys know, this was all a one take thing, pretty much. like, the chorus was done separately and the interlude was just weird, i dont know how to play that so i improvised. and i only did this song cause i got the cd from someone yesterday and like the song.

ive also been playing guitar for like......4 years. i stopped playing about a year ago though to do vocals. im alot better than i lead on. haha.

but thanks for listening and everything.
shuddup
slow down the intro just a bit, and try to play it a bit cleaner.
the guitar in the intro also sounds like it is either slightly out of tune, or has too much treble. try adding some bass to it, but the chorus sounds pretty good, yet transition from chorus to verse wasnt so great
The intro itself was a little sloppy at parts 'cause you're letting you finger lightly touch the string and its killing the note. I think you're a little out of tune in the verse or maybe you're just playing it wrong.

The transition from verse to chorus scared the crap out me, by the way.
Sounded ,,,well interesting ,,,,,,,,not bad for just running thru the first time but i would tune up alittle .
Quote by un-wipeable
just so you guys know, this was all a one take thing, pretty much. like, the chorus was done separately and the interlude was just weird, i dont know how to play that so i improvised. and i only did this song cause i got the cd from someone yesterday and like the song.

ive also been playing guitar for like......4 years. i stopped playing about a year ago though to do vocals. im alot better than i lead on. haha.

but thanks for listening and everything.
Haha, don't worry about justifying your abilities man. If you know you're decent, don't worry about it.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride