Hey guys. I'm new to Facebook, and someone sent me a message. How do you reply? BTW I tried searching for the person to message them back and I can't find them. So does anyone know?

Thanks.

PS, I joined the UG'ers group, haha.
A message? Or did they write on your "wall"? you should just be able to click on their name...
if it is a message, you just click reply under the message. If it is on your wall, either click "Write on this person's wall" or "wall-to-wall." Or go to their page and it has a box to type things in on their wall
Quote by Hexagram
if it is a message, you just click reply under the message. If it is on your wall, either click "Write on this person's wall" or "wall-to-wall." Or go to their page and it has a box to type things in on their wall

It wasn't on the wall, it was a message.

There's no reply button, and when I click the picture, nothing happens.

Thanks for the help, guys.
If its a message...it should say "Close" "Reply" and "Delete"

I don't know..now im confused..but thats how it should be
Go to the My messages link with the My Profile and all that trash in the list on the left side. Then all of your messages will appear, and on the right hand side of the message there will be a link that says "Reply". You can't open the message though, you have to have it in the My Messages window.
Quote by madbasslover
Until_it_sleeps for the motherfucking win!!!
Quote by Mik3_182
If its a message...it should say "Close" "Reply" and "Delete"

I don't know..now im confused..but thats how it should be

It only says "close" and "delete".
Attachments:
dfljdhfld.JPG
Theres a UG group on Facebook eh? Someone give the link.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
so why do you talk to lindsay? she really is a dirty *****
UG's Stock Market Guy

Hablo Español
Wǒ néng shuō Zhōngwén

So you can speak to me in English, Spanish or Chinese

My Recordings:

Dissident Blues
El Farol
Lenny
We'll Make This Work
Stop This Train
Quote by theneildeal
so why do you talk to lindsay? she really is a dirty *****

lol she isn't, my friends just all hate each other.
Quote by madbasslover
Quote by hardrock1315
This is so wierd, that reply button isn't coming up anywhere...

It's possible they don't have an account anymore. That's the only thing I can think of. Since to the best of my knowledge you can't disable messages, and if you click their name and it doesn't even take you to the screen where you can go to their friends, poke them, message, and add them than yeah, they mustn't have an account anymore.

How old is the message?
Quote by madbasslover
Quote by Until_it_sleeps
It's possible they don't have an account anymore. That's the only thing I can think of. Since to the best of my knowledge you can't disable messages, and if you click their name and it doesn't even take you to the screen where you can go to their friends, poke them, message, and add them than yeah, they mustn't have an account anymore.

How old is the message?

2 days, I guess that's a possibility.

I didn't know the person either, so I dunno what happened.
Yeah, it's possible their account got pulled by an admin or something, if they were spamming random people. Some "people" are just accounts made by dating sites and shit that spam everyone and get you to go to whatever site.
Quote by madbasslover
yea, wheres the link to the UG'ers group??
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo