i finally caught myself five-starring Jordan on tape. my previous score was better but the score i got on video was good too. check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnK4Dzq-5aw
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
thanks man
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
I've beat it on co-op with my freind on bass, basically the only reason he helps is cuz i dont have to worry about star power, i keep up my guitar and when its as low as possible he hits it so its perfect length every time. I cant beat it on solo though, make it to 59, i've made it to 60 once.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

It might have mattered if you could play guitar that well.
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by Guitarist132
It might have mattered if you could play guitar that well.

yeah, i guess. that is out of the question considering i have been playing guitar hero longer than i have been playing guitar. The hardest things i can play right now on guitar are the solo to crazy train and the entirety of YYZ, so i have a long way to go.
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
to those who think guitar hero has nothing to do with actual skill I think it really does help you get a better sense of rhythm and timing.

Although the notes sometimes are weird... like something that sounds lower is actually higher on the neck, and that's the disconnect I can't get over.

Therefore I suck at GH.
^in response to that, Guitar Hero sort of actually taught me how to play guitar
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by nexteyenate
yeah, i guess. that is out of the question considering i have been playing guitar hero longer than i have been playing guitar. The hardest things i can play right now on guitar are the solo to crazy train and the entirety of YYZ, so i have a long way to go.

sure u can...
Quote by nexteyenate
^in response to that, Guitar Hero sort of actually taught me how to play guitar

whenever i play i always strum on the thing (like on freebird) when i would actaully play a note for real and not in the game.... it takes a while to get used to...i also fail to see how 5 buttons and a little strum thing helps you with guitar, but hey w/e works for you i suppose
Quote by chrisb92
sure u can...

??? its not like i've been playing for a month or something. Maybe i made it sound like i was playing for less than a year or something....
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by americnidiot
whenever i play i always strum on the thing (like on freebird) when i would actaully play a note for real and not in the game.... it takes a while to get used to...i also fail to see how 5 buttons and a little strum thing helps you with guitar, but hey w/e works for you i suppose

it didnt help me at all with my left hand. It just helped me with my rhythm and timing.
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Quote by nexteyenate
??? its not like i've been playing for a month or something. Maybe i made it sound like i was playing for less than a year or something....

no its just u made it sound liike YYZ and crazy train were easy songs. their not easy but not too difficult