I can tell you when i get them
wont be too soon though

it's my "wishlist" by the way...

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by Schecter1277
The shipping headquarters is in Kansas City, MO.

Ya, they have a warehouse in oregon too. Its kinda weird cuz im in WA and all my orders exept for the last one whcih came in a couple days ago came from Medford OR so i was surprised to see it said Kansas City on it. Anyway they have a pretty kool history page on their site
EDIT: here it is http://www.musiciansfriend.com/document?doc_id=90421&g=home
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Last edited by soul_power at Mar 21, 2007,
i havent really looked for that
i usually just look for stuff to spend my money on there...

anyway
i just watched the demo video of the tube zipper
and it sounds pretty kool

im gonna try that next time i get to GC

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Quote by Jinskee
How's the holy grail? I feel like cheaping out and getting that first .

Hey...you'll love the Holy Grail if you don't have reverb. I play through 2 amps, a 68 Fender super reverb, and a Traynor; with no reverb. So I split off at the chorus and run into the traynor with delay then the Grail. Gives it a nice balance of "verb" between the two.

I can tell you that on its spring setting it is incredibly close to the "real" holy grail reverb springtank in the Fender. It's got 3 modes, spring- Fender-like, Hall - nice big sound, and flerb.- flange-verb type sound, you won't get tons of use from it, but cool sounding.

It doesn't suck tone, and as long as you use EH power supplies, no worries on noise. It sounded like shit on my 1spot power loop for some reason, even though they supply adapters for EH and other similar pedals, so.... back to the adapter.

I've got a ts9 and a metal zone for drive on my board. Looking for a better alternative to the MT2 ... any suggestions? Proco Rat2 sounds kind of like it might suit.
82 Ibanez artist ar105
94 Fender MIJ 72 tele custom reissue
04 prs se soapbar singlecut
97 Simon & Patrick pro flame maple
05 Art & Lutherie cedar 12
Custom Strat

68 Fender Super Reverb
78 Traynor TS200
80's Roland Cube20
^

Sounds good! I just can't wait long enough to get the DMM.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
im in!!! ever since i first started playing guitar some 9 odd years ago, i saw an EHX add and they just seemed like they were the most original effects company out there. plus they look killer. then i started to work and such and have since bought some and loved all of it. proud owner of the russian black box small stone, and metal muff. i have a voodoo lab tremolo on backorder form MF, and since they said they couldnt get it until the end of april (grr!) i'm thining about canceling and just getting the pulsar. and i kick myself for not getting the LPB-1 instead of the MXR micro amp i just ordered. i found out about it right after they shipped me the MXR, so i'm sorta screwed on that. the way i see it, boost is boost, and i would have liked to stick with EHX, especially fro the super low price. oh well. if the MXR doesnt work out, the LPB-1 is next. and, when i get more GAS money, the holy grail, small clone (or clone theory), hum debugger are next. one day, when i am king, i will have the HOG. and jinskee, boost will add some breakup through your orange if you're signal is at the threshold, but no real coloring of tone is there. im planning on using the MXR as a compliment to my stone, to take care of the slight volume drop. so, what number am i and when's this raid going down? i'm on a warship in the middile of the ocean right now, so we could provide artillery fire if neccessary.
I bought my Holy Grail 5 or 6 years ago and I'm really happy with it so far! Better than most other reverbs on the market in my opinion(in the same price range) . I recently got a Metal Muff and I really dig it too! A little fuzzy but still, quite HEAVY!!!
((( KoskineN )))

-ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe VHB
-Fender Telecaster Lite Ash
-Mesa Roadster 2x12 combo
-Fulltone Clyde Dlx, OCD, '69
-Boss BD-2, CE-5, DD-20, TU-2, RC-2
-MXR Phase 90 & EVH Flanger
-EHX Little Big Muff - Holy Grail - Micro POG
EHX = greatest pedals ever. Well providing you don't go boutique. They're the best pedals ever for people who like sane prices.
I have a holy grail, small clone and sovtek big muff.
And I have sex with them every day.
I've got a mid 80's EHX/Sovtek Small Stone which I've currently got in pieces in the garage waiting for a new stereo jack pcb socket to arrive. Damned dodgy connection haha.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
EhX Users! ...Mainly those who have the holy grail and the DMM...

Do you find both useful? I was thinking of buying both, but then again, the DMM has a slight bit of reverb when you have some delay on it...

Should I end up getting both? Or is the DMM just enough?

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
When the hell are they gonna' make a wah!!!!

I've got a Big Muff and DMM.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
When the hell are they gonna' make a wah!!!!

that would be pretty kool
i bet it would be great

they do have an envelope filter...its not the same i know...but its something

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Quote by Jinskee
Should I end up getting both? Or is the DMM just enough?

Don't make me tell you again!

Get the DMM first! If you still want more reverb after that then get the Holy Grail. It's possible that the DMM will do most of what you want the HG to do, it's not possible the other way around.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Oh noes, it's slats!

Dang it, slats. WELL, I'm also planning on purchasing the EHX nano booster, ever tried that out, slats?

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Y0UNGBL00D
im in!!! ever since i first started playing guitar some 9 odd years ago, i saw an EHX add and they just seemed like they were the most original effects company out there. plus they look killer. then i started to work and such and have since bought some and loved all of it. proud owner of the russian black box small stone, and metal muff. i have a voodoo lab tremolo on backorder form MF, and since they said they couldnt get it until the end of april (grr!) i'm thining about canceling and just getting the pulsar. and i kick myself for not getting the LPB-1 instead of the MXR micro amp i just ordered. i found out about it right after they shipped me the MXR, so i'm sorta screwed on that. the way i see it, boost is boost, and i would have liked to stick with EHX, especially fro the super low price. oh well. if the MXR doesnt work out, the LPB-1 is next. and, when i get more GAS money, the holy grail, small clone (or clone theory), hum debugger are next. one day, when i am king, i will have the HOG. and jinskee, boost will add some breakup through your orange if you're signal is at the threshold, but no real coloring of tone is there. im planning on using the MXR as a compliment to my stone, to take care of the slight volume drop. so, what number am i and when's this raid going down? i'm on a warship in the middile of the ocean right now, so we could provide artillery fire if neccessary.

My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by Y0UNGBL00D
i'm on a warship in the middile of the ocean right now, so we could provide artillery fire if neccessary.

Hmm... *considers outcome of said raid*

If I get an English Muff'n, a Pulsar, and a Big Muff, I'm in.
Quote by Jinskee
Oh noes, it's slats!

Dang it, slats. WELL, I'm also planning on purchasing the EHX nano booster, ever tried that out, slats?

Can't help you with that one. Of course, you can use the DMM as a boost, too, so...
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
^Ehh!!!

Oh the hatred. I just wish everyone would buy my stuff--If they were to do that, I would have about 400-500 dollars right now to spend! GAS IS KILLING ME.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Jinskee
^Ehh!!!

Oh the hatred. I just wish everyone would buy my stuff--If they were to do that, I would have about 400-500 dollars right now to spend! GAS IS KILLING ME.

Haha, sell cookies and say your raising money to go to new orleans (sp?) to voulenteer for habitat for humanity. I helped out my friend sell today and we made $375 sitting in front of a local grocery store. Instead of pricing the cookies we just said its by donation. One chick gave us a 20 and only took 2 cooke
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Quote by soul_power
Haha, sell cookies and say your raising money to go to new orleans (sp?) to voulenteer for habitat for humanity. I helped out my friend sell today and we made $375 sitting in front of a local grocery store. Instead of pricing the cookies we just said its by donation. One chick gave us a 20 and only took 2 cooke

DUDE! LOL!!

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by Jinskee
DUDE! LOL!!

Im serious thats about how much we made. Too bad he was really going to help thou. If it was a scam i totally woulda split it w/ him
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
wat is this thread abt...?
my humble gears:

Ibanez Prestige RG1570 with EVOS!!!
Epiphone Std LesPaul with PAFs

EVJ -> 1960av
EHX Metal Muff, Big Muff, Small Clone
Ibanez WD7, VOX V847, OD-3, BLT slap echo

FIRST Member #11 of the EHX Users Guild
Quote by kwokwok
wat is this thread abt...?

Basically Electro Harmonix discussion, pics, questions, and u can join the EHX Users Guild through here. Im thinking about getting like a free site and start hosting the site on there. Anyone know of a good free web hosting?
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
cool can i join?
i love my EHX... metal muff more than the muff....
do i get like.. stickers and stuff =D
my humble gears:

EVJ -> 1960av

If you join the Orange Oyster Cult, you get a free e-orange t-shirt!

But yeah, I'm still waiting for my money .

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
^ wat r u selling? srry i jst cut into the thread

jst ur dimebag wah?
my humble gears:

EVJ -> 1960av

yeah...

And a PS2 and my final fantasy 12

Pss. It's on ebay . PM FOR LINK NOOB!.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Quote by soul_power
Basically Electro Harmonix discussion, pics, questions, and u can join the EHX Users Guild through here. Im thinking about getting like a free site and start hosting the site on there. Anyone know of a good free web hosting?

myspace?
that would be kinda kool
the "official myspace ehx users guild"

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Quote by kwokwok
cool can i join?
i love my EHX... metal muff more than the muff....
do i get like.. stickers and stuff =D

sure #11
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Quote by Food_for_funk
Can I get in for the metal muff too?

Sure #12
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Yeah, I own the Small Stone, Small Clone, Holy Grail and Micro Synthesizer. Bad ass pedals with the most lush effects you can dream of. The stone can do van halen to isley brothers with ease. As with all EHX effects you can always get TOO much of the effect so you never feel like you're missing out on anything. I hear VERY little buzz or hum from any of my pedals - and if I ever did i'd just go out and buy the EHX Hum Eliminator. All in All I love EHX pedals. I am going to get a DMM, Switchblade, Metal Muff, Wiggler, Black Finger.
^you sir are made out of money
at least you seem like it

sounds nice though

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Quote by hendriko
^you sir are made out of money
at least you seem like it

sounds nice though

nope... its just that I don't spend my money on pot and beer anymore.
#11 it is!!! the ship is pulling in, so i can't provide artillery anymore for the M.F. raid. maybe i can get something from the armory though? (for any government officials monitoring, i am just joking!!! i don't even HAVE the armory keys today) but in all seriousness, when is it?

well, it looks like i'm ending up with the voodoo lab tremolo instead of the pulsar. but let it be known, as an EHX guild member, it better be on it's BEST behavior. one slip up and i'm trading it for a pulsar!
So, In response to the responses I got, Should I just bow down and get the Big Muff?

I'm trying to maximise space here. I've got a volume pedal to control the volume. Maybe I could run the nano and convert one of my wahs into a tone shaper.

Come to think of it, that would be hot.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.