I have some old speakers from a fryed out stereo.. the wires for each speaker are a black and a red wire paired for each.. it reads +/- input on the stereo.. and im wondering if it's possible to solder the wire onto 1/4 jacks or RCA jacks to make it usefull?

If not, is there any adapters that will make it into a RCA/3.55/1/4 output?
Quote by DispsablePuppet
So I was at the store the other day... and your all gay.

I expect you can as long as you know what you're doing.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club