Page 1 of 5
OK, I made a bet witht his guy I know, and I lost...I now have to swallow my own man juice...is there any risk like could I get any diseases from doing this? I'm a virgin so I have no STDs...I don't think...

Answers quickly please!
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society

somebody sticky this, right now
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
My god. If you are serious.... I swear...
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
I've the feeling this will turn into a spam fest.

Pics!
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
sorry but this HAS to be sigged
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
I'll try...I'll be back tomorrow with pics...I won't be able to take pics of me making man juice or I'll get banned so you'll just have to trust me...
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

=P Wow... well seeing as girls sometimes swallow I'm pretty sure you'll be fine. Other than your pride that is.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Sod Pics, VIDEO of you drinking it!
Custom 4 String P/J-Bass
Zoom B2.1u
Ashdown Thomann Special Edition 180w
Ashdown Perfect 10 Combo

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
Quote by alliwant
I'll try...I'll be back tomorrow with pics...I won't be able to take pics of me making man juice or I'll get banned so you'll just have to trust me...

So you are serious with this thread? You're afraid of catching an STD from yourself? Please go play in traffic.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
I'll have to show him pics to prove it and I'll make a video on my phone for him...

Oh and AshDoro...I've got nothing to film with apart from my phone and I can't get those vids up onto my computer... Sorry mate.
Quote by bjoern_swe

Man just say no for gods sake. If you still do it i agree with PICS!!!!
Quote by alliwant
OK, I made a bet witht his guy I know, and I lost...I now have to swallow my own man juice...is there any risk like could I get any diseases from doing this? I'm a virgin so I have no STDs...I don't think...

Answers quickly please!

HAHAHAHHA sigged
Quote by alliwant

Answers quickly please!

Quote by wilty00
Aren't you kind of scared walking around in the dark with a carniverous loon on the loose?
Quote by Metal claw
It's just semen.

^^sumone must have some experience with this!!
I've tried it before, it just tastes a bit weird. It won't hurt.
Quote by alliwant
I won't be able to take pics of me making man juice or I'll get banned
You can always PM me the pics.
Your penis may be a wonderful and mysterious thing capable of much, but it does not magically create diseases... and I've never heard of any kind of illness hidden in your own sperm.

If it were... wouldn't you already have it?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
i got it!

had it

got it

1/20 Bet he turns gay after this, bet 1 cookie win 20, no one can lose!
Custom 4 String P/J-Bass
Zoom B2.1u
Ashdown Perfect 10 Combo

You might get addicted to it...
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
it actually cleans your teeth :P

gross, but you should be fine.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
...What was the bet about?
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
surely everyone has done it allready?

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
you Bet a Cookie, and if he turns gay you win 20 cookies!
Custom 4 String P/J-Bass
Zoom B2.1u
Ashdown Perfect 10 Combo

Page 1 of 5