I thought this thread was actually about New York.
Well, I saw it for about 10 minutes once and I couldn't watch it. She was funny on "The Flavour of Love" though.
LastFM
my deviantART
Quote by saintjimmy99
thank you kindly. now feel free to put a quote from me in your sig that says whatever you like.
Quote by anOnyMouSanIe
Okay okay maybe so. but there is rumors that shes actually a transvestite. see video to judge for yourself.

see my pic to decide

I love that show.

New Yawwwwwk.

Anyway. They're both scrubs. Chance is a crazy thug. And Tango is a whiny bitch.
Quote by Arthur Curry
I love that show.

New Yawwwwwk.

Anyway. They're both scrubs. Chance is a crazy thug. And Tango is a whiny bitch.

haha tango is in loveeee. why wouldn't he be though? i mean his ex looked like rick james.
Kind of sad to see so many guys fighting over a girl, an fugly and annoying one that is. Those men turned to pussies.
I've watched it before. It gets old after a while. I think you might be the only that watches it though. :p
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Doolittle
see my pic to decide

but your pic successfully "exceeded the bandwidth."

oh and mr bostons habit of constantly picking his nose during the elimination ceremonies kind of creeped me out.
i used to watch every episode, but vh1 just shows reruns all the time so i never know when a new one was on so i gave up.

definately chance. tango is a pussy.
Quote by PinkIsCool
Yes, but it's a FACT that most metal artists have more musicainship and technical skill than pretty much all rappers.
I love that show. real should of ****ing won but chance is a fake pussy *his crying sprees* and tangos an ass so I think flavour flav should win
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
No. I'd rather not watch an arrogant, stupid black woman go around and deny men in a cliche stereotype fashion. It's pitiful that people DO watch it.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
Quote by Lukeisonfire
I love that show. real should of ****ing won but chance is a fake pussy *his crying sprees* and tangos an ass so I think flavour flav should win

YES!! flavor flav should randomly appear at the end and ride off into the sunset with new york. how romantical.

and stereotype shhhmereotype. shes the HBIC.