I was wondering, what pisses UG members of the most. It can be anything that makes you mad. Mine is prepy people.
Not only has this thread been done twice a day since the day UG was created, but your complaint is immature and generalizes against an entire group of people whom you have taken the liberty to label and scrutinize, most likely due to personal social issues.
Quote by 420 FREAK
i usually get pissed off when my gf cheats on me with a chick

What are you pissed about?!?!

That's an opportunity if I ever heard one!
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
the other chicks ugly and disgusting it didnt make any sense i still dont get it
Quote by slashfan7243
em..when people keep chattin up ur gf..not fun.....

Agreed.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
The same replies that everyone seems to make about anything, for example:

''I really like this girl, I don't know what to do, what should I ask?''
''Cockslap her and come on her tits''
ur gf cheated on ya? wit a chick? lol..2 probz...ur gf cheated on ya..nd it wasnt even a gud lookin chick..shes ugly! poor man..
When people walk around with their arms crossed.

I don't know why that bothers me, but arms should only be crossed if you're standing or sitting.
Quote by Shib

The internet: Men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents.
Quote by 420 FREAK
i usually get pissed off when my gf cheats on me with a chick

Yeah. She didnt cheat on me, but dumped me and right away went lesbian... not cool.

So

+1
i hate it when people ask me the same question twice in a time period less than 5 minutes
"Its very far away
it takes about a half a to get there
if we travel by my dragonfly..."

I just cant refuse...

THE INTERNATIONAL HERB

The iPod banner...grr. Ruins my music listening experiance.

Hmm...when my girlfriend (ex as of 3 hours ago) tells me she loves me, wants to move in with me, and have kids after dating just a lil over a month. Guess it creeped me out more than pissed me off, but yeah...I'm 20 and in college, I don't want to live with a psycho chick.
Quote by Rooster666
I was wondering, what pisses UG members of the most. It can be anything that makes you mad. Mine is prepy people.

what pisses me off is when people hate "cliques" for no good reason, just to bitch and whine for no worthy cause. "I hate preppy people because they have nice clothes and lots of friends." "I hate emos because they wear chick jeans" " I hate rockers because rock sucks" "i hate..." JUST SHUT UP. Dont you have something better to do than bitch about differences among people. If we were all emo, or all rocker, or all preppy, that'd be lame. Just cuz you dont like something, doesn't mean everyone who does is "stupid". So quit bitching and get a life, geez. Dont you have anything better to do.

Oh also immaturity pisses me off, unless your just like joking around. And fighting for stupid reasons, like "oh he said he dont like me" or "oh he said this and that and bla bla bla" Lastly i hate asshole guys thinking they have control over their girlfriends, as well as guys who are into their gf's for nothing but whats under their skirt, thats pretty lame.
Fender CD-110E Acoustic Electric
Ibanez RG350DX

Crate GT30
Zoom 505 II
Digitech Df-7 Distortion Factory
Quote by 420 FREAK
the other chicks ugly and disgusting it didnt make any sense i still dont get it

Maybe she's trying to tell you something, maybe, just maybe, your girlfriend has a taste for vagina. As you're male, thusly void of a vagina, you don't attest to her tastes.

I might be wrong though.
People who say that certain genres of music suck and people who say they're huge fans of a band but only know one or two songs by them.
667 The neighbor of the beast

Yamaha APX-8S
Those ****ing ipod ads. I bitch about them in site feedback and nothing gets done.
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated