Page 1 of 2
ok..... its their opinion.... i'm christian and i dont believe what theyre saying necessarily, but they can put whatever they want on their website
All the best music is offiliated with Satan.

/thread.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
"Imagine (John Lennon's unrealistic fantasy. Also, comments about McCartney's Satanic album cover...)"

I can see all of the beatles back in the day gathered around a sacrificial lamb, chanting, and coming up with this song.

I repeat
i hate how everyone thinks the "metal" hand gesture is satanic. it was invented by ronnie james dio's grandmother.
Quote by Dirge Humani
All great wise men use spell-check.

Affiliated. Say it with me.

Affiliated.

I never said I was a great wise man.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by schecter_guy
i hate how everyone thinks the "metal" hand gesture is satanic. it was invented by ronnie james dio's grandmother.

I believe it was invented by this fellow. Note the hairstyle:

i love how it says amy grant is obviously satanic because there is a photo of her with her doing the metal sign without sticking out her thumb.

"Cobain “decorated” his apartment as he explained, “with baby dolls hanging by their necks with blood all over them” "

that kurt, what'll he do next? oh wait...
(i still love nirvana)
Quote by mental_zer0

"Cobain “decorated” his apartment as he explained, “with baby dolls hanging by their necks with blood all over them” "

that kurt, what'll he do next? oh wait...
(i still love nirvana)

Is any of that stuff about Kurt true? Ive never head about it before
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
I knew Marylin and Ozzy were "satanic"...

but Backstreet Boys, N*Sync and Brittney Spears...?

Ozzy is a devout christian......I don't know about Marilyn but he isn't a satanist nor anti christian.....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by oZone_TNS
Is any of that stuff about Kurt true? Ive never head about it before

yes. It is in fact true. He was one ****ed up guy. However, he was NOT a satan-worshpper, he did NOT say he would sell his soul for fame (was too shy, didn't want fame), he only spraypainter GOD IS GAY on a church is because he was frequently made fun of because he had gay friend, he DID have a fascination with anatomy specifically fetuses (look at the back cover of in utero and the Come as you are single), he drew the cover of in utero, he did NOT worship satan for fun

That site seems to give all of it's citations from some Sandford source. Christian propaganda? hmmm

I'm a catholic. when have you seen one of us freaking out about musik?
look at the DEATH LIST

john denver is some of the most tame and wholesome music ive ever been forced to listen to
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
wtf is wrong with these people, i mean one of the links is called "The Beach Boys and the Devil"
Quote by pugnapugnapugna
Close-minded idiots like that give Christianity a bad name.

I totally agree, they make me feel like it's bad to be a christian or something. I know there's probably more stuff like this but here's claims they can't back up:
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/men_who_rejected_jesus_christ.htm

read the last paragraph and they talk about Iron Man. They say 'Iron Man' refers to Satan. That's a load of shit because it refers to the superhero, Iron Man.
Quote by garden of grey

They couldn't even pick any real offensive bands!

Just MTV bullshit.

Yeah I'd like to see how they react to black metal.
Apparently they don't realize that both Kurt and Ozzy are Christians...
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Old. And Deicide isn't on there, WTF? Their name means "God Killers"!

Their vocalist sounds like a dinosaur on heat.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by schecter_guy

It was not invented by Dio's grandmother, she just used it. It is the mano cornuto, which is used in defence of the malocchio. so it was meant originally to defend against evil, and now some think it as a symbol of evil. Go figure.
LastFM
my deviantART
Quote by saintjimmy99
thank you kindly. now feel free to put a quote from me in your sig that says whatever you like.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
Apparently they don't realize that both Kurt and Ozzy are Christians...

"One thing is for certain Mr. Osborne...your music is Satanic!"
This is what they say about Ozzy

And heres some lyrics from I think its 'Gets Me Through'
"I'm not the kind of person you think I am,
I'm not the anti-christ or the iron man
"

Satanic
Beach boys and satanic in the same phrase?

Somethings wrong.

This site is classic i'm putting it in my favourites.

EDIT:

lol.
Last edited by Virage at Mar 20, 2007,
and since when is satanic worshipping satan? i'm pretty sure they don't believe in any dieties...
Quote by PinkIsCool
Yes, but it's a FACT that most metal artists have more musicainship and technical skill than pretty much all rappers.
Quote by acdc101
It was not invented by Dio's grandmother, she just used it. It is the mano cornuto, which is used in defence of the malocchio. so it was meant originally to defend against evil, and now some think it as a symbol of evil. Go figure.

its an italian thingy i believe
god doesn't exist
2009 Engl Powerball 100watt
1985 Marshall 1960a 4x12 with G12-65s
1989 Ibanez 540S LTD DY
2006 Epiphone G-400
the thing with a lot of thier quote (many of which are taken out of context) is that they are reacting exactly the way all these "devil worshippers" predicted they would to what they said. i really respect anyones right to think and say what they want but to mold words and shape facts to suit their needs is wrong.

even though i do think marylin manson sucks
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
Quote by garden of grey
DEVIL WORSHIPPER!!! THEY HAVE YOU NOW TOOOO!!!! NOOOOO

But yeah, they aren't really concerned with being factually correct on anything.

yeah, i kind of figured that when i saw the beatles quote about them not trying to be religious because they aren't christian or something.

this means they must worship the devil.
Quote by PinkIsCool
Yes, but it's a FACT that most metal artists have more musicainship and technical skill than pretty much all rappers.
Quote by pugnapugnapugna
Close-minded idiots like that give Christianity a bad name.

+1
Death to Ovation haters!
Yeah that site's a bunch of crap. I was expecting to see Maiden on there, but people like Britney Spears and the Beatles? They basically just take anything that might sound even a little like what they're trying to prove and convince you it's all satanic. I can see why they put the number of the beast on there (the title) but they took 2 lines from the song and try to tell you it's satanic even though the band has repeatedly denied it and their drummer's a Christian.
Page 1 of 2