Well as the name insists I have recently became intrigued by classical guitar. I would like to start learning it as soon as possible. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good books and/or dvd lessons on it. I live in a small town and would likely have to drive far for lessons (As I do with electric guitar) so a book would be good. The University that I will be attending next year has classes for it and I would like to take them...but I would like to have some experience with it before I decide to. So if you know of any good books, dvds, or even online lessons that might help then please share the info. Thanks...
Equip:
Schecter Avenger Hellraiser

Ibanez Roadstar

Ibanez TCY10 Talman

Roland Cube 60

Official Member of the I <3 Schecter's Club, PM Schecter-06 to join.
Quote by Casket
Well as the name insists I have recently became intrigued by classical guitar. I would like to start learning it as soon as possible. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good books and/or dvd lessons on it. I live in a small town and would likely have to drive far for lessons (As I do with electric guitar) so a book would be good. The University that I will be attending next year has classes for it and I would like to take them...but I would like to have some experience with it before I decide to. So if you know of any good books, dvds, or even online lessons that might help then please share the info. Thanks...

The book Solo guitar by Frederick Noad is what i used. If you want to learn the real, perfect way to learn is with a teacher, because there is alot of emphasis on technique and form.
Not Enough AssHatery