Poll: Is UG becoming to hurtful?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is UG becoming to hurtful?
Yes
6 25%
No
18 75%
Voters: 24.
so many random thread have been closing lately... I thought the pit was a place to talk about whatever you wanted??
Quote by MightyAl
Incest, the game the whole family can play. Now for ages 3+
i know it will be closed sad
Quote by MightyAl
Incest, the game the whole family can play. Now for ages 3+
The mods delete pointless threads. If you want to know why, go to a pointless thread and just look at all the hatred and bickering that spawns off someone posting a topic that no-one else wants to discuss. Genuine, interesting discussion is the main goal here.
Just remember on UG you have no freedom of speech the mods can close what they like.
Quote by chiliwillifreak
The mods delete pointless threads. If you want to know why, go to a pointless thread and just look at all the hatred and bickering that spawns off someone posting a topic that no-one else wants to discuss. Genuine, interesting discussion is the main goal here.

Yes.

I think it's good they close the pointless threads honestly. I think it's too bad that the closing of threads doesn't deter other people from making new, pointless threads.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Yes.

I think it's good they close the pointless threads honestly. I think it's too bad that the closing of threads doesn't deter other people from making new, pointless threads.

It will in the long run. Hopefully.
Stop posting silly and pointless threads then. It is possible to post in the pit without making the aforementioned threads. Why don't you take a look at the stickies? Also, it helps to not make threads that have already been made. Pick a reasonable topic for a thread and stay on it and stay friendly. Doesn't sound too hard to me.

*closed* Why? This thread doesn't really have much use after I've posted this, tbh. If you really have a serious problem/issue with it, feel free to pm me.

O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o