when i was trying to change my strings. the holes in the back were to small to get the ball out so i took the back plate off and with a screwdriver made the holes just a bit bigger(not noticeable) now when when hit the 3rd string 13th fret (and if i strum hard)
it sounds like its buzzing somewhere (i think it from the inside)
and now the high e string starts buzzing so can i fix the e string with out getting a new nut? anyone ever come with the problem of buzzing inside the guitar?
is it a strat?

do i mean u cut the plastic guard or somehow cut into the metal bridge?

are we talking about electrical buzz or mechanical buzzing noise?

does the guitar rattle when u shake it?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
its a strat copy
the buzz is mechanical(i dont hear it when i plug the guitar in)
the guitar doesnt rattle when i sake it
when i put in the new strings, at the end one of them buzzes (the 3rd one)
i think its under the bridge(where the springs are) but i cant find why its buzzing
i had this problem w/ my epi lp. i have no earthly idea how i fixed it. sorry! it's done it on 2 diff occasions. first time i wiggled the pickups. 2nd time i actually took them out and the buzzing stopped after i put em back in..
Member #11 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!

brainwashing
turn the guitar over, take off the back plastic cover and strum the guitar.

after u strum, touch the springs. see if one of the springs in there is rattling. if it is, weave a little cotton ball in the spring to quiet it.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011