Hey GB&C UG'rs!

Just would like to introduce myself to you guys. I'm starting to get into the customizing type of thing right now...

I'm planning on doing a little pedal board project for springs break (which is going on right now) So I would appreciate it if you all could help me when i'm crying for help .

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=526920

In your opinion, which would be the easiest to start on? Thanks .
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
How much is your dime wah?
Gear...

Schecter Synyster Gates Custom
Marshall amp, crate powerblock, 2 peavy cabs
( W/ Vintage 30's)

VOX wah, Ibanez flanger,
Danelectro echo, R.a.t. Distortion,
Monster cable.
>_>

<_<

*whispers* It's on ebay. PM?

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
*gasps* off topic?

ebay? on UG?

so (not) reported!

anyways, the fancy plank is good, but the bookend is good long term. i have an expandable plank.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
By far, the easiest is the board shown in post 2, the fancy plank. It all depends on your needs. Do you need to have a case of some sort for transport?

If you're looking for some photos of this kind of board in progress, I have some. I'm also thinking about building one of these for kicks this weekend (have some leftover plywood and carpet that I want to get rid of). If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

EDIT - about the bookend board - that's just a concept, I have yet to build a board like that. I'm still in the process of writing up the tutorial for it as well, the pics you see are just a computer modeled prototype. I'm thinking that it would hold up well, but who knows until someone actually builds it. I would love it if you would build that one and prove the design

tuba...any pics of your board?
Last edited by TwoString at Mar 20, 2007,
Cheers.

I probably will need one (case), but I doubt I'll be able to build something of quality!

I'll try to do it, but I doubt it'll be finished . And great job on the tutorial! Showed me quite a lot!

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
TwoString, I guess you've seen that the Flightcase Pedalboard has been added to the Tutorial thread? When the next round of updates comes for that thread, I'm adding the Fancy Plank too. You're cool with that?
for excellent tutorials by the way too
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Oh, BTW! Quick question here so I don't spam up the forum. Is there a tutorial on how to put rollers or casters on an amp?

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Anything that furthers the community. The only problem I have is repeat information in two different places, since I will continue to update and change my own tutorial. If you like the way it is now, go ahead and copy it on over to the tutorial thread, but please include a link back to my original so any updates or changes I make can be seen.

This whole tutorial thing I'm doing is just an experiment, a place to work out my own ideas and concepts while collecting what I know about pedalboards from my own experience. But as long as you're spreading the word and this main tutorial thread exists, I don't see a problem with anything being put in there.

Can someone write a tutorial for me on how to play the spoons though? That's always given me trouble.
Quote by Jinskee
Oh, BTW! Quick question here so I don't spam up the forum. Is there a tutorial on how to put rollers or casters on an amp?

I should be able to do one after I get back for the Easter holidays, I've got a cabinet that is in the process of being refurbished. I can make you a tutorial then, if you would like
TwoString - when I edit next, I'm going to have a link to the original thread I got the tutorial from, along with some other tricky stuff that I'm planning. It's just hard getting some spare time
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
did someone say pics?

EDIT: not working. i'll get one later.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Last edited by tubab0y at Mar 21, 2007,

I ain't a handy man, but I'll try!

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R