Page 1 of 2
so my good pal hak, who is currently banned, decided to start up a little UG baseball league on ESPN. we decided on an auto-draft early friday morning in the interest of time differences and me going out on vacation. league is now full.

league is full

should be fun. and please don't join if you're not going to be very active otherwise you're just wasting a space for someone who really wants to join.

- davey

Division I

Hakville Hakkers - HakAttack
Jacksonville Skeeters - primusfan
New Jersey Walnuts - guitargod1774
San Jose Moneyballers - bigwillie
New York Fizz - highway61

Division II

J-Town Black Sox - ???
New York Bronx Bombers - Sonicxlover
Denver Steamers - Carnivean
Toronto Tyrants - Pan-Tallica
Plainfield Tornadoes - paintITblack39
#DTWD
Quote by ckellingc
Make your UG name your ESPN username.

I hate baseball so I won't join. Royals suck.

they were pretty pitiful last year. no baseball team inherently sucks though.

well except the cubs.
#DTWD
I'll join

EDIT: NVM, it won't accept the address I put in.
Last edited by mr.joopy987 at Mar 20, 2007,
Am I still allowed Gandalf? :
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I'll join. I'm a big time baseball fan.

EDIT: I joined. I'm Bronx Bombers.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Last edited by Sonicxlover at Mar 20, 2007,
Quote by wilty00
Wtf its an autodraft?

computer chooses your pick for you? least i hope so.. i'lll be at school on friday morning
Last edited by highway61 at Mar 20, 2007,
Quote by wilty00
May as well join... may I ask why you made it on ESPN instead of Yahoo? ESPN generally sucks in terms of fantasy.

hak made the league not me. but dude ... geddy lee said ESPN fantasy baseball is free and the sex. so it has to be true, right?

btw, everyone who's joined can i get your team names so as to keep track in the first post. thanks.

edit: i'm pretty sure as far as the draft goes you're able to rank your players in terms of which ones you want and which you don't.
#DTWD
im the fizz.

wait so does that mean i rank the players i want and the computer will select the highest available draft pick when its my turn?
that's the way i think it works. not for sure though. you can go to your team's page and edit your 'pre-draft player rankings' if need be.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
hak made the league not me. but dude ... geddy lee said ESPN fantasy baseball is free and the sex. so it has to be true, right?

btw, everyone who's joined can i get your team names so as to keep track in the first post. thanks.

edit: i'm pretty sure as far as the draft goes you're able to rank your players in terms of which ones you want and which you don't.

Geddy Lee is wack. He cannot be trusted.

Yahoo is where it's at. I was thinking of making another UG league anyway.. would you be down for that?
i think i'm just gonna stick to this one league. i've never done fantasy baseball before (not to say i don't understand the concept or anything) so i'm just gonna do this for now. come football season though ... mwahahahahaha.
#DTWD
I'm also in... Toronto Tyrants.

Lame, I know.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Quote by primusfan
they were pretty pitiful last year. no baseball team inherently sucks though.

well except the cubs.

I might join, I don't understand the whole concept of fantasy baseball and how it works, explain anyone?
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
Quote by arsonite
I would like to join

i think the league is full. assuming the identity of the black sox was discovered
a certain member on here is really eager to join the league so if any of you aren't planning on being very into it, might want to think twice about taking up some poor kid's spot.

i'm not like demanding anyone leave, i just want to make sure everyone's actually in for this for the season.
#DTWD
Thats a shame. I would've liked to join this FLB deal.

Zuka knows some stuff about the baseball sport.
Davey said it, we're not forcing you to leave, just asking you to nicely if you aren't going to participate...

So, how'd the autodraft treat everbody?

I ended up with Cabrera, even though I remember Davey saying he had him ranked in the top five or ten. I also got Halladay, Looper, and Lilly, which is great. Vernon Wells, Orlando Hudson, and I-Rod, amongst many others...

Looks good.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
I think I got myself a good share of players.

My players range from Vladmir Guerrero, Chase Utley, Ichiro, Johnny Damon, Jim Thome, and Bronson Arroyo.

Seems good to me .

EDIT:

And I'm looking to trade Nomar, if you guys need a good first baseman.
Sent from my iPad.
Last edited by paintITblack39 at Mar 29, 2007,
Wow, I'm surprised how many good players I got. Ryan Howard, Carl Crawford, Chris Carpenter, Brandon Webb...
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Quote by primusfan
i think i'm just gonna stick to this one league. i've never done fantasy baseball before (not to say i don't understand the concept or anything) so i'm just gonna do this for now. come football season though ... mwahahahahaha.

You're gonna be pwn'd in Football Fantasy
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Davey said it, we're not forcing you to leave, just asking you to nicely if you aren't going to participate...

So, how'd the autodraft treat everbody?

I ended up with Cabrera, even though I remember Davey saying he had him ranked in the top five or ten. I also got Halladay, Looper, and Lilly, which is great. Vernon Wells, Orlando Hudson, and I-Rod, amongst many others...

Looks good.

you have orlando. i wanted miguel. whom i have.

i've got some promising nugs on my team, but nothing great. randy johnson and dontrelle willis pitching though. also have scott rolen and carlos lee. the only one i was really displeased with was my second baseman, some piece from tampa bay. i dropped him for adam kennedy in free agency but for some reason it isn't working.
#DTWD
^Look under your pending proposals, which should be under your logo in the "My Team" menu.

Anyway,

anyone still want Nomar?
Sent from my iPad.
^ Yeah, I realized who you meant after I posted... Is the trade function not working either? I'm not sure if my trade offer went through. Paint said something about that, and there's someone I really want from you.

edit - that was at Davey, not that stupid paint guy.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
Quote by Pan-Tallica
^ Yeah, I realized who you meant after I posted... Is the trade function not working either? I'm not sure if my trade offer went through. Paint said something about that, and there's someone I really want from you.

edit - that was at Davey, not that stupid paint guy.

You know, quoting is a big step forward towards posting

Oh yeah, and I e-mailed the league about how to trade.
Sent from my iPad.
the trade function works ... i just haven't decided yet. i think i'm going to decline just to spite you cause i love to see you squirm and rios just seems productive ...

... i tell you what though. i'll give you rios for uggla alone.
#DTWD
I have Jose Reyes AND Jimmy Rollins. Anyone need a shortstop? Looking for a third-baseman or closer.
i could really use a shortstop but i can't give up cabrera or rolen, sorry. i'd give you adrian beltre, whose spring training batting average is .343 btw 88 runs in 06. 89 RBI. 11 SB. i doubt that sounds enticing in turn for reyes, but i'm not so desperate for an SS.
#DTWD
Page 1 of 2