Thats right kids, the smell of teenage hormones, unexpected pimples, and Axe Body Spray is in the air. Senior Prom is afoot, and its anxious, awkward creep is among even me. I have found my apparel, my ride, and my girl.
And thus, a dilemma is formed.
I am looking for an interesting way of asking her. Something subtle, yet unexpected and sweet. My creative mind is fried at the moment, and I am asking you for suggestions. Please, lets keep the suggestions reasonable and realistic.
eyes Bright?
Quote by arrrgg
Thats right kids, the smell of teenage hormones, unexpected pimples, and Axe Body Spray is in the air. Senior Prom is afoot, and its anxious, awkward creep is among even me. I have found my apparel, my ride, and my girl.
And thus, a dilemma is formed.
I am looking for an interesting way of asking her. Something subtle, yet unexpected and sweet. My creative mind is fried at the moment, and I am asking you for suggestions. Please, lets keep the suggestions reasonable and realistic.

I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist.

The only think I could think of that is unexpected, subtle and sweet was a baby born from the anus.

But seriously, catch her off guard. Ask in the middle of conversation, if you know her well =)
What would you give...

to know the truth?
Quote by demonic_fishie
I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist.

The only think I could think of that is unexpected, subtle and sweet was a baby born from the anus.

But seriously, catch her off guard. Ask in the middle of conversation, if you know her well =)

how in the blue blazes is an anus baby subtle?!
Quote by esther_mouse
...bingo. signaturisation. like burnination, only even more flamey.

Worth listening to
just ask her man. Do you guys hang out alot? if you do, just wait till you think would be a good time, like when your both feeling comfortable, ask her if she wants to go with you.