I recently bought it for psone and am playing it on my PS2. So far it's pretty great, but i ran into a problem. how can i save? do i have to get a psone memory card or something?
I don't think so...but I haven't played Psone games on PS2 lately since I have a 360 now.
I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive.

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
get new friends. i dont associate with Fall Out Boy fans. they deserve cancer and humiliation. like ass cancer.
you can copy your ps1 files to a ps2 card but cant acess them. i use it to archive so idont use all my ps1 space. if you havent played before. all i'm going to say is, dont bother leveling up aeris
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
not that I dont love ff vii, yes that is sad for a 25 year old but **** it, cmon guys, lets keep it guitar
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
you need a PSX memory card, duh?

and you save at save points or in the field.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by ValoRhoads
not that I dont love ff vii, yes that is sad for a 25 year old but **** it, cmon guys, lets keep it guitar

Are you kidding?
Come on man, look around at the glorious threads of the pit.
Attempt to count how many are about guitar.

But seriously, don't level up Aeris. I hate Aeris.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Quote by ValoRhoads

the pit = all off topic non spam topics

hence the non guitar threads in here rule?

Quote by metaldud536

yeah **** aeris

we should make a club
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
ValoRhoads, is that a referance to randy rhoads? sweet if it is. regardless, it's the pit, and i was in need of finding a way to save, so i wouldn't have to leave the PS2 on all night. that's all.
Best game ever.
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
I like Aeris

Every time I play the game I try to get all her limit breaks. Does anyone know of a way to speed up the limit break leveling process by any chance?

Why bother?

i always hated completing it. you'd get cool things in the last part leading up to sephiroth, and then it just ends. bit of a bitch.

Quote by metaldud536

Quote by SorrowIsMe
Best game ever.

Yeah. the Battle system was iffy compared to earlier ones, but the story, atmosphere and music kept me constantly coming back. I love it so much. Nostalgia.
I'm back, you douchebags.
man, i loved aeris
Quote by MightyAl
Incest, the game the whole family can play. Now for ages 3+
^I love FFVII's battle system. i tried playing X and it felt broken and clunky

Quote by metaldud536

Yeah, you need a PS1 memory card.

I swear, i've played through this game like, 6 times. Best game EVAR. I remember when I first got it as a present for passing my 11+.

10 years go by so fast...

Anyway, since the topic off FFVII came up, i'll post this.

Has anybody read The Internet Series by Frank Verderosa? I think it's amazing, I remember reading it before he completely dissppeared from the net.

For those of you not in the know Click Here, I stongly recommend reading these, it's a must-read for FFVII fans in my opinion. Fortunately, someone managed to create a mirror of his old site, so yeah.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
I love the boss battle theme.

One of my favorites.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Quote by Witch-king
I like Aeris

Every time I play the game I try to get all her limit breaks. Does anyone know of a way to speed up the limit break leveling process by any chance?

The best place to do this is in the forest outside of the Temple of the Ancients. You run into like, 5 or 6 of these insects. Immunise your other 2 characters from Berserk status and let Aeris pound the crap out of them all. Thats 5 or 6 kills, so it would take approximately 15 or 16 battle to put het Limit Level up.

But as far as getting the second Limit Break in a level, Equip Aeris with your weakest bangle, make sure shes in the front row and make sure one of the other 2 can heal her. Then find the place where you can recieve the most damage. Which is probably the Nibel Mountains.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by Dyer's Eve
Yeah, you need a PS1 memory card.

I swear, i've played through this game like, 6 times. Best game EVAR. I remember when I first got it as a present for passing my 11+.

10 years go by so fast...

Anyway, since the topic off FFVII came up, i'll post this.

Has anybody read The Internet Series by Frank Verderosa? I think it's amazing, I remember reading it before he completely dissppeared from the net.

For those of you not in the know Click Here, I stongly recommend reading these, it's a must-read for FFVII fans in my opinion. Fortunately, someone managed to create a mirror of his old site, so yeah.

That looks interesting.

*bookmarks*

Quote by Dyer's Eve
The best place to do this is in the forest outside of the Temple of the Ancients. You run into like, 5 or 6 of these insects. Immunise your other 2 characters from Berserk status and let Aeris pound the crap out of them all. Thats 5 or 6 kills, so it would take approximately 15 or 16 battle to put het Limit Level up.

But as far as getting the second Limit Break in a level, Equip Aeris with your weakest bangle, make sure shes in the front row and make sure one of the other 2 can heal her. Then find the place where you can recieve the most damage. Which is probably the Nibel Mountains.

Nice one, I must try that. So receiving damage increases your limit level. It's all so clear now!

80 battle wins to get the second limit, use that limit 8 times to get the next limit. Repeat.
*This Space For Rent*
^^^Good Man.

If you take the series part from the end of the hyperlink, he has other fanfics too, invluding collaborations with other authors (Of whom in an attempt to track down, I found out they all seemed to dissappear) and a couple of short parodies.

All around good stuff, I re-read it not long ago, since it was a good 5-or-so years since i'd read.

God, you can have me talking about FF til' the Cows come home.

EDIT: To Witch-King. Nope, Using Limit Breaks gets up your level, hence why you need to recieve more damage to raise them faster. The number differs for every level. Obviously, for Cait Sith and Vincent it applies differently.

And it's 80 kills (physical blows, if I recall) to go up a Limit Level.
LAMMERGEIER
Last edited by Dyer's Eve at Mar 20, 2007,