So I need some help...

I have approximately 16 dollars in iTunes gift cards. I have plenty of things I want to buy, but hardly anything that I don't want to own a physical copy of. I've already bought a Depeche Mode CD and a Cat Power CD because I wasn't sure if I would actual like them enough to purchase hard copies (which I might do). I was going to buy Radiohead's Ok Computer because I honestly haven't really listened to them, but for whatever reason itunes lacks Radiohead (anyone want to enlighten me there?).

So now I ask you esteemed Alt/Indie heads, what is good enough and worth listening to, but not worth owning?
Dude you have got to check outThe Blue Light Fever and The Photo Atlas.....they're so efin Rad. And thier whole CD Is only like 6.99 downloaded
My Gear:
Black Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2 12
Boss DD-3
Boss MD-2
Boss TU-2
Boss Ge-7
Digitech Synth/Wah
Jekyl and Hyde Ultimate Overvrive (the old school one)
radiohead are one of the only big bands left to hold out on itunes. can't remember why. i think it has to do with that if they were to put their music in mp3 format, they would rather distribute it themselves.

i can't think of anything to recommend that i wouldn't tell you to just go out and buy, but if you ever want those radiohead tracks, just say so
Quote by starsnostars
radiohead are one of the only big bands left to hold out on itunes. can't remember why. i think it has to do with that if they were to put their music in mp3 format, they would rather distribute it themselves.

i can't think of anything to recommend that i wouldn't tell you to just go out and buy, but if you ever want those radiohead tracks, just say so

Thanks for the offer, but I'll probably go out and end up buying it.

That is what is so difficult about it...
How about using it to get iTunes exclusive stuff for bands that you already like / own?

That way you still get to pick up a physical copy of the new stuff and you wont feel like you've wasted the gift vouchers.
You like pop-punk?

Yakult has some songs up on iTunes, they're indie-pop-punk.

band's called dan.ed.will
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...