Whats the word on the Line 6, 75 combo amp?(built in modeling)? This should take place of a seperate effects pedal and amp correct?
Last edited by Y00P3R at Mar 20, 2007,
spider
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

It's good for the price, but it's not a great amp really, it's a fun amp and records very well, but it has a kind of artificial sound to it, kind of digital. it's really durable and problems are rarely reported, but if you save up a little you could do a lot better.
We never grasp self-realization, we are two abysses; A well staring at the sky.........
Most people will say the word is crap. They aren't good but they aren't that bad.
There is much better for the price, however, like the Vox AD series or Roland Cubes. You could also go the non modeling route.

Edit:
Quote by IROBOTInferno
It's good for the price, but it's not a great amp really, it's a fun amp and records very well, but it has a kind of artificial sound to it, kind of digital. it's really durable and problems are rarely reported, but if you save up a little you could do a lot better.

Ha then I must have gotten a bad one. The spider I had a while ago broke down on me four times. Different problem each time too, so they wouldn't give me a new one. After a while i realized I didn't want a new one because i hated the tone, and I traded it in.
Last edited by me_llamo_juan at Mar 20, 2007,
From personal experience every single one ive seen has ad feedback issues of some sort.
My Gear:

Jackson DXMG
Jackson KVX10
Hoyer Acoustic
Randall RG100ES
ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Crybaby

WARNING!: Every thread i touch dies.......