Hey umm the input to my amp broke....like the wires came out so when i unscrewed the amp input i had the red and black wires just chillen there, no lcue how they came off but i dont know how to get them back on...like which one is positive or negative...how should i no ....Its the exact same guitar as a squier but not a squier lol....so how do i fix this
It's easy to fix, just two little bits of soldering. However, I can't remember which wire goes to which piece of the jack, so I won't say in case I'm wrong. I'll move this to GG&A, someone in there should be able to help you.

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
My advice is to look up some information on wikipedia or something, or else bring it to your local music shop and let them sort it out especially if the warranty is still good.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Just plug your guitar into your amp turn the thing on and hold the wires in place, if your getting sound then they're in the right place.
I have no idea at all how safe this is but this is usually how I work out what needs soldering were.
If its a valve amp don't try this. But otherwise i'm not responsible for your death, however I generally walk around the house with wet hands shoving my hands into plug sockets and things, i'm not dead so far =P.
Quote by beckyjc
Just plug your guitar into your amp turn the thing on and hold the wires in place, if your getting sound then they're in the right place.
I have no idea at all how safe this is but this is usually how I work out what needs soldering were.
If its a valve amp don't try this. But otherwise i'm not responsible for your death, however I generally walk around the house with wet hands shoving my hands into plug sockets and things, i'm not dead so far =P.

You sir. Are one brilliant fool.

And do whatever this dudette said