Quick question...
I was just looking at band shirts and random musical apparel online and the website (rockabilia if you need to know) had some things called over dyed t-shirts. What exactly does that mean? Thanks in advance.
Quote by bambi_slaughter
Quick question...
I was just looking at band shirts and random musical apparel online and the website (rockabilia if you need to know) had some things called over dyed t-shirts. What exactly does that mean? Thanks in advance.

Not positive, but maybe ty-dye.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I'm not sure what over dyed means, but i'm positive it doesn't mean ty-dye. And btw i've ordered a ton of shit from rockablilia they have good stuff.
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
i think it means to dye over another color . . . no seriously lols
Guitar Related Products
Schecter Omen-6
Digitech Grunge Distortion Pedal
Peavey Rage-158 15w Amp

Member of Kurt Cobain>shredding club P.M. eldanny to join.
it's what they do in screen printing multiple colors. they dye one color over another color to give it a layered effect. overdyed=dyed over
Not exactly sure about what it means, but the thing I dont like about rockabilia is that it doesnt show the staatus of the item( in stock, backordered). I have ordered two things and both are backordered. They said it would be 2-8 weeks. Its bn like 12 weeks..and still havent gotten what I ordered..
"Just because you're paranoid doesnt mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain R.I.P

\_/ This is the Care-Cup! As you can see, it is empty...

p.s. haters, may you trip and fall in a puddle of AIDS.