I've been looking at buying a wah. I love the sound of the one Michael Amott (Arch Enemy) uses. Unfortunately, according to Wikipedia, it's a custom rack-mount wah, which is out of the question for me. I've heard good things about the Ibanez Weeping Demon, and the Vox wahs...what do you guys think?
on his guitar clinic he used a vox wah, but when on stage, he has some fancy rack wah
Peavey 5150, LTD EX400BD, tubescreamer, and a whole lotta fingers
oh come on, you can't scrounge up $600 for a wah pedal?

i don't blame you. go vox.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Vox wah is what he used.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Hmmm....ok. The Vox wahs sound awesome to me clean, for blues/rock stuff...but I haven't heard them distorted...does anyone have any clips, or know where I could hear some? Btw, thanks for the help so far.
Quote by Beware!Criminal
Hmmm....ok. The Vox wahs sound awesome to me clean, for blues/rock stuff...but I haven't heard them distorted...does anyone have any clips, or know where I could hear some? Btw, thanks for the help so far.

Any Arch Enemy recording he has ever made has been with a Vox v847 or whatever they are.

He uses a rackmount wah on stage because I think he has multiple wah pedals set around the stage, either that or because he wants a remote pedal rather than a big cable running to and from his wah. I forget which it was in his case but that's why people use rackmount wah vs regular wah.