heyy i have like 400$ american to spend ony my mim strat and i dont want a totally new guitar...so how much would it cost me to put in one of those red sparkily piuckguards,a humbucker,gold hardware and vintage tuners...would that be wayyyyy over my budget?
if you can solder, then you can do all of that yourself for under your budget, unless you buy some crazy expensive humbucker that ive never heard of. you may even be able to buy all new pickups.
pickguard- about 30 bucks probably less
humbucker can be anywhere from like 25-130 dollars
gold hardware is a little trickier idk for that because youd hav e to replace bridge, tuners, jack etc
so idk 150?
you should have more than enough money but if i were you i would just trade in or sell your current strat and get one of these: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Deluxe-Players-Stratocaster-Electric-Guitar?sku=511597
its already got gold hardware a tortuse pickguard and vintage noiseless pickups
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!
sorry to double post but why spend that kind of money on looks?
id recomend upgrading the more important stuff like pickups, maybe get a lsr roller nut and locking tuners
you could do all that with your money
Quote by beeboshain
marshall mg100dfx some people slay but i love it, think its a good amp for the money and you cant go wrong with marshall...its english!