What do you guys think is THE BEST program and stuff to use if I want extremely realistic sounding orchestra samples? Im talking choirs, string sections, brass sections, pianos, organs, etc etc. Also, how exactly do I make my own music from samples? I never really understood how you take a sample and change the tune around. Any help? Thanks! I just need a program where I am able to create entire scores with realistic sounds, and the export the audio so I can import it into my songs.
Hmm, well I'd suggest using midi, and getting some great virtual tones/patches to make it sound good

I'm no expert on this , just a vague understanidng.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
Yeah theres no way I can afford this unless I sell my brother or something. Can you try finding that forum or something where he torrented it?
Hold on I'll check if he's on

nope he's either offline or invisible

hit up or torrent searches
I did, and I havent found anything, plus I have a massive project due tomorrow... I would love to be able to leave it downloading tonight so that tomorrow I can come home and start owning . Ill keep looking, try and help please!
i hear brothers go for a couple k these days.....and i hear you can get even more if you sell each organ seperately......

/sounds like a cannibal corpse song
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Quote by EZLN libertad
i hear brothers go for a couple k these days.....and i hear you can get even more if you sell each organ seperately......

/sounds like a cannibal corpse song

hmm try Fruity Loops Studios that might be what you need

if u want to hear what it sounds like click the link next to beats in my sig, 'the crash' has some organs and orchestra
      Last edited by sidoody at Mar 21, 2007,
      No its not fruity loops I need, thanks though. I downloaded that Orchestra thingy that was recommended a while ago, but its all in small seperate files ending in .r00, .r01, etc, and I read that they are supposed to be unzipped/extracted, but its already an extracted folder.