I'm going to be purchasing an Epiphone Valve Junior Tube Head tomorrow and I just wanted to know if there is anything I can do to make sure I can get the most out of it and keep it in good working order. I'm aware that there have been a lot of threads on this head, but I do not believe any of them have covered this subject. Thank you.
Nothing really. Tube amps are generally built like tanks.

Simply replace the tubes every 2-3 years. Thats about it. Maybe clean the pots every few years to.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
When I got my combo, it was in great condition. There's not much you can do to take care of it, other than not banging it around and always keeping it plugged into your cab. Have fun with it, it's a great little amp!
Very nice amp you're getting. There's not much you can do to take care of it. Just don't drop it down stairs or leave it out in the rain. Some tubes last for a few years, even with a few hours of playing each day. Just look after your amp like you'd look after anything you own.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true