Well we all been in the situation where were rideing in the car and that "ONE SONG" comes on and makes us angry,right? For me its "lips of an angle" by hinder........hate that song.Anybody else been there?
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
Through glass - Stone sour

Just overplayed by the local rock radio station.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
I like both those songs in the first two posts

Through Glass and Lips of an Angel
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
When I'm listening to the radio and they are having a pretty good set then they play "Pain" by 3 days grace. I hate that song alot and it pretty much ruins the whole set that they got going for me.
I never listen to the radio anyway... thats why I have a mp3 player.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
It's not a song, but commercials suck ass
All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
-Mark Twain
Kickstart my heart...
I'm not really a Crue fan, but everytime i hear it in the car, we ended up pushing 100. Not to violent in the car, but it definetly could get violent quick.
It's just whatever, most of the time.

Gear:

PRS SE Custom
Ibanez RG7321 7-string
Custom Built All-parts Strat
Boss ME-50
Morley Bad Horsie
Boss PH-2
Morley Little Alligator
Boss DD-7
Peavey 6505+
i'm sick of basically all of the songs listed above, plus that Tool song "the pot". when i hear "you musta been.. HIIIGH HIIIIIIGH" for 6 minutes straight, it's enough to drive me insane.

and nirvana. no offense to nirvana fans, but i hear the exact same whiny nirvana song every morning and i couldn't tell you the name of it for the life of me... mainly because i can't understand a damn thing cobain (rest his soul) is saying.
Why don't you people just get a CD player in your cars? I can't stand the radio; there are WAY too many commercials, obnoxious hosts, and bad music.
I used to get pissed off, because I used to hear Vicarious, by Tool, all the time on the radio. It was ridiculously overplayed.
Nothing makes me angry in the car because i keep my radio tuned to Q107 Toronto Classic Rock not even Come Sail Away by Styx when it comes on makes me angry.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Quote by scarfacesuit
i'm sick of basically all of the songs listed above, plus that Tool song "the pot". when i hear "you musta been.. HIIIGH HIIIIIIGH" for 6 minutes straight, it's enough to drive me insane.

and nirvana. no offense to nirvana fans, but i hear the exact same whiny nirvana song every morning and i couldn't tell you the name of it for the life of me... mainly because i can't understand a damn thing cobain (rest his soul) is saying.

you took it out of me word for word, I can't understand a single thing Cobain is saying, but my drummer apparently knows that in Smells like teen spirit, at one point he says "Life is like a dirty window." WTF?
"Guitarmen, wake up and pluck wire for sound, let 'em hear you play"
-Charlie Christian
"You have to give people something to dream on"
-Jimi Hendrix
"I try to make any guitar do what I want it to do"
-Slash
Quote by scarfacesuit

^I really like Nirvana, but its true, they play the same Nirvana songs most of the time. But its been a while since I've listened to the radio, its full of crap, 90% of the time.
Quote by maroon5mustdie
Why don't you people just get a CD player in your cars? I can't stand the radio; there are WAY too many commercials, obnoxious hosts, and bad music.

I got one,but dont always use it.
Quote by FriskyDrisky
haha i dunno know. like if i sh*t or fart i know they smell really bad, but I enjoy the smell. Like I'll fart on my hand and then smell my hand. I dont think thats normal though...
anything by Nickelback. Thats all the radio stations play here.
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D
Quote by scarfacesuit

Quote by clint160
I used to get pissed off, because I used to hear Vicarious, by Tool, all the time on the radio. It was ridiculously overplayed.

man i wish i had those stations, the ones around where i live never play any tool

but i know what you mean, most of the songs played today are waaaaay overplayed
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Quote by maroon5mustdie

++
Quote by X Alkaline 3
I dared a Jew to throw rocks at Hitler when he was a young boy..

Never knew he'd take it to heart like that.

iScrobbler

Psalms 62:8
Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
Any of the crappy rap and pop that is on. My cousins and sister likes it a lot and they play it all day long on the computer. It drives me crazy. So I put on my loudest song to annoy em.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Epiphone Studio 10 amp
Line 6 PodXT - Should've got the PodXT live
Click for charity.
When I DO listen to the radio...Love Like Winter - AFI really bothers the hell out of me. Just for kicks, lets turn the tables...as well as stating a song that you absolutely hate, how about something you love? Omerta - Lamb of God really gets me going on the road...anything Devildriver is sweet too.
My Gear
Washburn EA20SDL
Crate GT1200H
Custom Strat: New fretboard / jumbo frets. EMG 81 replacing original humbucker.

Myspace?
mindless self indulgence - "rip off"

i was violently thrashing around to that song one night when i was drunk being driven home. almost ran my friend driving off the road.

oh, you meant violent in a bad way. um ... none? maybe "stairway"
#DTWD