Recently, I have purchased a Valve Junior. I was going to go for the head with a 2x12'' cabinet or a cheap 4x12'', but due to my budget, I had to go combo. Due to the fact that it's a combo, it can't be heard over a drummer (without a PA).

This is probably a really stupid question, but is there any way to add in the 8 and 16 ohm line outs on the combo so that I can use it as a head if I ever really need to?

If so, would it be really hard?
..What about for a first timer?
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
WEll this isnt too hard to do. The Output transformer in there should have extra leftover taps in there which you can just wire up to jacks and use for other outs.
..It's really that easy?

How will I know what "ohmage" they are, or is there something I have to do to change ohmage of the seperate outputs?
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Well you should be able to tell by the color.

How will you know what color each tap means? Look on the top part (really the bottom cause its upside-down) and it will tell you!
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
Well you should be able to tell by the color.

How will you know what color each tap means? Look on the top part (really the bottom cause its upside-down) and it will tell you!

Thanks man, you're awesome. Based off the schematics at the bottom of this link, it appears that the standard output transformer only has 4 and 8 ohm capabilites. If this is the case, do I simply swap out the output transformer for a new one, and there I go?

Or am I just interpreting the schematic wrong?
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
No, it has taps for 4 ohm, 8 ohm, and 16 ohm. All there.

But, if you want to make this amp sound even better, while you are at it, you might as well replace the output transformer with a better one. Its easy and makes the amp sound much better. You will just need to drill 1-2 mounting holes since its a little bigger. Go to www.tubesandmore.com and get the Hammond 125DSE or 125ESE. Either one is fine, your choice. Mine should be comming tomarrow from there.
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
No, it has taps for 4 ohm, 8 ohm, and 16 ohm. All there.

But, if you want to make this amp sound even better, while you are at it, you might as well replace the output transformer with a better one. Its easy and makes the amp sound much better. You will just need to drill 1-2 mounting holes since its a little bigger. Go to www.tubesandmore.com and get the Hammond 125DSE or 125ESE. Either one is fine, your choice. Mine should be comming tomarrow from there.

Thanks a lot for the tip!
It seems so simple, and I don't see why it wouldn't be.
*Bookmarks thread for when I get around to modding VJ*
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet