I'm looking for a cheap($75-125) guitar by itself, as in no extra amps or stuff. Why i want a cheap one is because I dont want to use my Jackson Dinky for everything.
Oh and if anybody helps out, preferrably no guitars with trems or Squiers
anything that isn't made out of plywood
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
For metal im assuming?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by Norse_Iron_King
I'm looking for a cheap($75-125) guitar by itself, as in no extra amps or stuff. Why i want a cheap one is because I dont want to use my Jackson Dinky for everything.
Oh and if anybody helps out, preferrably no guitars with trems or Squiers

epi sg special- 150 not bad in my opion its what ive been using

squier tele- good for the money no metter what you have to say about squire... the strats on the other hand
Quote by Gibson_Rocker13
you are my new hero cause i do the exact same thing but i suck at it

#8 of the EHX USERS GUILD
Quote by SublimeGuitar
Orange Rocker 30. Best Marshall ever

epi firefly dsp 30, epi sg, big muff
olp five string, peavy max 158
The absolute best answer to your problem would be the Dean Vendetta. It's $100 (new) and plays really good for the price (I've used it myself). If you're playing metal, I swear this'll be x10 better than a cheap Epi.
http://www.rondomusic.net/

supposedly best cheap guitars out there. for $130 you can get an ash.

these definetly aren't plywood.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

Well I would say Squier 51 but you don't want Squiers so my second pick is what the guy above me wrote. RONDO. I've bought 3 guitars from them so far and 2 of them are great, the other is on its way now so I can't say its great but it probably is.
Yea i want them for metal
So i narrowed it down to Dean Vendetta and Rondo guitars
I'll check em out, thanks for all the help