Page 1 of 2
I wish I could go back in time, to before I clicked that link.
Quote by unholy_love

Heres a pic

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\l_4b1d93e35491409dadee6959b15a8993.jpg

I hope that link works but if not tell me.

Afterall, this is a site called Ultimate Guitar. How many rap songs use a guitar?
Quote by unholy_love

Heres a pic

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\l_4b1d93e35491409dadee6959b15a8993.jpg

Quote by MyTar
Afterall, this is a site called Ultimate Guitar. How many rap songs use a guitar?

well i play guitar, but i opened my eyes to rap, and its equal if not better to rock
Well, i respect what you like. I was mainly just trying to figure out what the video was... it's kind of, diferent form any video ive ever seen, and that includes rap.
Quote by unholy_love

Heres a pic

first of all you called the album 'rap crap' first, brilliant rhyme. and totally original, I've definitely never heard a rap about a bitch and a dick.
I am going to ultimate-microphone.com so i can post a thread to promote my rock band.
Quote by BlackicN
I am going to ultimate-microphone.com so i can post a thread to promote my rock band.

lmao thats mad funny.. and so is this song?

i use to rap but i got into rock cuz rap is all about money and bitches now and why people are hot...

and that song was quite violent =P

tupac nas biggie and some other people are the real rap stars
Beck "Mongolian Chop Squad" the Anime inspired me to play the guitar

cloud/ red
Quote by MyTar

That R&B song by Usher Let It Burn does
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
Yea, I used to like Rap as well. Some of the R&B and stuff was decent, but the gangsta shit just flat out sucks. Sorry to anyone who likes it, but it really does to me.
Got Death Magnetic a day early!

The Low-Cardinal of Zeppelinism - If you're a diehard fan of Zeppelin, join Zeppelinism here

Winner of the "Biggest Led Zeppelin Fuck" award in the CR forum (2 years running!)
lol, old rap was alright, new rap SUCKS ASS
and yea, this IS ultimate-GUITAR.com
make an ultimate-rap.com if u wanna talk about that lame ass trash....

and rap songs that use guitars? hmmm

P. diddy-Every Breath You Take (he remixed it, lolz)
Lil' wayne-Leather So Soft (sucks, but it uses one)

there are a lot these days since rap sucks so much now, that
they are starting to rap to rock songs...haha, but then again
lots of rappers like heavy metal (pantera, megadeth, lynyrd skynyrd[if that counts, lol])

usher is an R&B singer, lol, so he cant really count

and forget our dreams of being a rockstar? why? cuz we have a 1 out of 1000 chance of success? well... rap may have a 1 out of 3 success rate, but its so plain
and garbage that nobody cares..... your just going to be another blow over like yung joc or mims.... so have fun with the only 1mill your going to get, then get screwed over douchebag, go eat some man rod.... or shut up.... or talk about guitars being good
Last edited by goldbuddist at Mar 21, 2007,
*Looks for an appropriate smiley*
Damn,UG lacks of sarcastic smileys..
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
All rap and pop sucks. No talent, horrible singers, and tons of disrespect in the rap.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Epiphone Studio 10 amp
Line 6 PodXT - Should've got the PodXT live
Click for charity.
did all of you honestly not tell that the whole song was a joke? the first 10 seconds of the video gives it away.

i guess trying to make fun of rap is really hard, because rap is already a joke

This thread is absolutely pathetic. Rap isn't a joke, rap isn't horrible. It is respected by many (including myself) people. People need to learn to be open... there's a lot more rap than the mainstream stuff. It is not retards attempt poetry. Some of the greatest stuff Ive heard comes from rap and R&B.
DANNY

Quote by kevinm4435 to some guy
hey d00d i herd u dont like shred u r a genius 4 thinkin dat. all shred is fukin lame wit no soul u no wat im sayin??
the Original rap music was the olny kind of rap that i actually let myself call music, also some underground stuff thast around right now is good music. I dont personally care for some guy holding down the demo buttton on a keyboard and then another guy swearing about how he shot some1 the other day in the ghetto.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser aka Frederick
Epiphone G-310
Boss Metal Zone Distortion pedal
Crate GT1200H Head
Crate G412SL Half stack
and some strings,
and some picks of assorted sizes

www.myspace.com/todaysescape
Check us out!
Quote by bluesrocker101

This thread is absolutely pathetic. Rap isn't a joke, rap isn't horrible. It is respected by many (including myself) people. People need to learn to be open... there's a lot more rap than the mainstream stuff. It is not retards attempt poetry. Some of the greatest stuff Ive heard comes from rap and R&B.

the only rap i like is the WU-TANG CLAN, hence my name
dude wtf was that im gonna sue u for like 2 1/2 min of my life that u stole with that bs
bass - That thing that goes bum bum bum.
I listened to rap but i've heard real music thats not only about sex and drugs...

*Cough* Eric Clapton , Jimi Hendrix , Led Zeppelin , Rolling Stones
Gear:
Yamaha ERG121C
Yamaha DB-10 with drive
DistEQ distortion pedal
Pawnshop bass (Thunderbird Ripoff)
Eleca DB-20
Ernie Ball Regular Slinkys
*SOON*
Dimebag Crybaby From Hell
BC Rich Warlock Bronze
Quote by Heartika
dude wtf was that im gonna sue u for like 2 1/2 min of my life that u stole with that bs

stole?

hah, you're privileged to have bu-tan clans music bestowed upon you
I like rap.
I like chicken.
I like death metal.
I like microwaving babies.

what?
~~You are nothing. I am a God among men, creating the Universe before leaving you blinded and wandering.~~
Letters to Zaya
Quote by Ryioku
I like rap.
I like chicken.
I like death metal.
I like microwaving babies.

what?

who?
where?
it depends what kind of rap old good rap or new c-rap

ya that was crap
Last edited by mrrjf19 at Mar 22, 2007,

That is the response I get from everyone, and yet I haven't been able to find any of this so called good rap music. Therefore I deny it's existence and continue listening to music that actually took some talent to make.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
That is the response I get from everyone, and yet I haven't been able to find any of this so called good rap music. Therefore I deny it's existence and continue listening to music that actually took some talent to make.

seriously man Wu-Tang Clan - 36 Chambers.
only rap i like.
well.. I don't hate rap... I even like some, but that was pretty terrible.

[EDIT]: I think it's a little funny that at first the threadstarter says basically "forget rock, rap is amazing" to "I only like one rap song"
Last edited by doctor_rocker at Mar 23, 2007,
Quote by doctor_rocker
well.. I don't hate rap... I even like some, but that was pretty terrible.

[EDIT]: I think it's a little funny that at first the threadstarter says basically "forget rock, rap is amazing" to "I only like one rap song"

look for the post where i said the whole video is a joke, i have a band.
never liked rap or rnb...im not sorry that i'm not "open" enough to music but i only listen to music that inspires me - rap just doesn't do it for me.
Page 1 of 2