there is a build a bear workshop in the mall of america and i want to build one for my girlfriend with a recording in it saying something to her. I was wondering if anybody knew about how much that would cost.. just an estimate? im guessin about 50 but i have no clue
Quote by EVH_5150
stairway to heaven has a solo?!?!
Hey,
Are these workshops only in the USA? or are there some in Canada too?
I want to get my Girlfriend a bear also, but if there are none of these workshops in Canada then I guess I cant.....
Cheers

Strum a chord
"I would rather be hated for something I am, then Loved for something I am Not" - Kurt Cobain

My Gear..
Black SEGOVIA Cut-away modle
.60mm Dunlope Picks
YES I KNOW THAT I HAVE VERY LIMITED GEAR..
alright thanks guys.. around fourty i can afford that
and the only one that i know about is at the mall of america. but you can shop online for them
Quote by EVH_5150
Holy shit... the first 4 times I read the title of this thread, I thought it said "build a beer"

I guess that's why I googled "beer building," eh?
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by Strum a chord
Hey,
Are these workshops only in the USA? or are there some in Canada too?
I want to get my Girlfriend a bear also, but if there are none of these workshops in Canada then I guess I cant.....

They have them in the malls at Christmas time. At least here in Winnipeg. I don't know about you Albertans though. lol You do have the biggest mall in the world there in Edmonton. (yes according to guiness it's bigger than the mall of america) I'm sure they have almost everything there.
yup i just loooked and they are in all states.. and theres more than one in most of em
Quote by EVH_5150
We have them in Utah too and everyone knows Utah is decades behind the rest of the U.S.A so everywhere has one
Quote by darkstar2466
Ollieyoufool seems like a self-made man.

Quote by MightyAl
If you punched through plasterboard, I'm pretty sure you can fill it.
If you punched through bricks, why are you scared of your dad?
i was in there once they wouldnt let me leave unless i paid over 50 bucks. the bears are around 15 or 20 bucks, so whatever you get prob wont be more than 40ish.
Quote by TonyRandall

you are definately a skilled writer.

myspace.

my band

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~

Member of the USA LAUGAM HIT SQUAD
get your girlfriend a vibrator that you can record messages on, and then make farting noises on it......
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
they have one at the mall here. i went inside the store to look around once, but i never made a bear.

there is always a long line there around christmas and valentines day.