Probably every other time I use my amp (Roland Cube 30x), it buzzes until i touch a metal part of the guitar like the strings or bridge. It will also stop buzzing if I turn the tone knob all the way down, but of course I don't want to play with the tone down?Like I said, this happens often but not all the time. Am I having a grounding problem or something? I mean, that would make sense if it were consistent, but its not. I also have a crummy Dynex cable that cuts out on me sometimes when I bend the area near the connector. Someone please help a guy out. Thank you.
I would probably at first try a new cable, and if that doesn't fix it, try a different guitar.

Your pickups might have to be grounded again.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
I have this problem too with my Roland Cube 20x. Somebody told me it was normal with humbuckers, and someone else told me to try a new cable. I have a new cable, I need need to open the box. Try a new cable and see if it goes away...
86% of the people who frequent the "Electric Guitar" forum would say that they have played guitar for under 5 years.
Sounds more to do with your guitar than your amp, does the buzzing come when you turn a light on in the room or any other appliances?
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )

Quote by Pete Griffin
Sounds more to do with your guitar than your amp, does the buzzing come when you turn a light on in the room or any other appliances?

Hmm, lemme check that out. The lights might have something to do with it cause every other time I'm playing, it's usually day time and I don't have the lights turned on.