Hello, i just got into playing guitar a couple days ago. i've had my guitar for about a year just sitting around collecting dust but now i found a really strong interest in it...The first couple days were cool and everything sounded good, but now when i play whenever i switch to a different fret a really noticeable and annoying buzzing sound rings out.

any suggestions? or do i just need to replace my strings or something.
well, usually when a buzzing noise happens, it means the neck is bent, so the strings are touching the actual frets. most people adjust them themselves but since you're a beginner i suggest taking it into a music store or something. just give me more detail about the noise, like any specific frets and i could give you further info.
It's a silverstone package deal or something around that category. i got the guitar and amp + a bunch of accessories from some music shop. around 150 bucks for everything.

Edit: its all the frets from 1 to the end if i switch from one fret to the next while playing anything.
dude that would be why. anyways just take it into like a guitar shop and describe whats wrong with it. they can probably fix it.
your neck is probably somewhat warped or the strings might be shitty
"Its very far away
it takes about a half a to get there
if we travel by my dragonfly..."

I just cant refuse...

THE INTERNATIONAL HERB