Page 1 of 3
Update us about your life lately! Maybe u had just been in a concert perhaps or u had just broken up wid ur girl or boy
OR anything

well..me
i'm absent in school
Nothing special....well I'm going to perform as Prince in the talent show...I'm going to dress as him.letting my hair grow so i can curl it..and I'm not shaving
well i think i like my friend (girl) but i dont know if she likes me back....i ****ed up my humbucker in my jackson, my amp is ****ing up, my pedal sux, i bought a new glass pipe on friday (it has a lizard on it ), work is fun, i rented mortal kombat:Armageddon and DBZ:boudokai tenkaichi 2 yesterday so ive been playing those alot

other then that....my life is just chill
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
I broke my finger and can't play guitar until it heals, I'm in the process of finishing a 4-6 page essay on Sickle Cell Anemia. Damn, it's a bitch.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
I got a tooth pulled yesterday. I think it sucks.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Now when people say "Congratulations, I heard you just had a baby" you can say "Thanks! It was delicious."

/#1 reason for having a kid.

PSN: YosemiteSam13
Ummmm...... well, I turn 19 this Thursday, I'm gonna get really ****ed up and go to the strip clubs downtown, I know the DJ at the Whiskey A Go Go in Toronto so the girls are gonna treat me reeeeaaaalllll good, should be a fun time...
Quote by Kartman
I broke my finger and can't play guitar until it heals, I'm in the process of finishing a 4-6 page essay on Sickle Cell Anemia. Damn, it's a bitch.

I did a project on that once.

My life is too boring lately to type out.....all it consists of is school, sleep, work.......weekend! hang out with friends.....back to school, sleep, work etc. etc. etc.

Can't wait for the summer!
Quote by rockstar mace
well i think i like my friend (girl) but i dont know if she likes me back....i ****ed up my humbucker in my jackson, my amp is ****ing up, my pedal sux, i bought a new glass pipe on friday (it has a lizard on it ), work is fun, i rented mortal kombat:Armageddon and DBZ:boudokai tenkaichi 2 yesterday so ive been playing those alot

How is that DBZ game? I've been meaning to check it out.

I have to finish up some health and geometry hw, so I'll go ahead and quote pretty much every teenager in the world, "homework sucks".

I also am realising how shitty my bass rig is and how bad I am at playing bass. I'm considering just sticking to guitar from now on but I really want to be a great bassist but am losing my motivation easily lately.
Well i just lost my job Friday past. I'm marrying my fiancee this summer. And hopefully getting a set of Grovers for my acoustic "hopefully"
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Quote by rockstar mace

i pwned that dbz game!!!!
it rocks.
im taking those end of the year whatever tests at school this week
i just got back from miserably failing my physics final (worth 35% of my grade) so i have to look for a class to register for next quarter since i wont be able to take the next physics probably, hopefully somethings open if not...oh boy i'm in trouble...um...i have a chemistry final, have to do good my college carreer depends on it, on a more positive note, i'm going home this weekend for a week, i'm going to the store and getting a new set of strings finally, i've been playin with five strings for about two weeks now
Ummm....I cannot get a girl no matter how hard I try, I got a AC adapter for my pedal, I finished painting my old guitar(Looks like shit lol).....Uhhhh....I'm bored as ****....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Well, now...

--I have just finished my classical composition, entitled "Myriad Concerto" (I may be sharing it with you all soon), and it is to be performed by a group of kids (my age, high school) from my performing arts school, where I study percussion and AP Music Theory. (Orchestration: String quartet, guitar (me), piano (was gonna be me, but then I added the guitar part), and timpani (wrote it way beyond my ability))

--I just received a call on Saturday from the percussion teacher at the Sewanee Summer Music Festival (in Sewanee, TN) to say that it looks like I am going to be accepted into the program

--My birthday is March 25!

--I ate Taco Bell tonight, and it was DAMN good
hai guize join mah gr00pz plz kthx:

Last edited by Sanctus Ignis at Mar 21, 2007,
GF just dumped me about 4 hrs ago

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
Today's been awesome! I get my report card in a week, and I found out my math, physics, and english marks are all 98. I'm hot and heavy into badminton right now, which I love.

And to top it off, my family won a draw for 'beer for a year', which means we get a case of beer every week for a year! I am so excited.
Studied for a test, got my transmission serviced... not much really.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by Triquad
GF just dumped me about 4 hrs ago

Pwned?
Quote by Reverb X
I think you should touch your penis. It solves all problems.

Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

EDIT: If anyone sigs that, I'll beat their ass.

Member of the Nobody Club:We Don't Matter Enough To Have Titles. PM gunther_sucks to join
I played tennis with two friends today. I'm gonna help out at a blood drive on Thursday, which is hell on my school life because I have to have the week's algebra assignments finished tomorrow...I shouldn't even be typing this now.
Quote by kyle_afi
Today's been awesome! I get my report card in a week, and I found out my math, physics, and english marks are all 98. I'm hot and heavy into badminton right now, which I love.

And to top it off, my family won a draw for 'beer for a year', which means we get a case of beer every week for a year! I am so excited.

holy crap dude your life is blessed!
whats your secret
im on my spring break, but i'm spending it fixing up my new house (painting & moving)

fun fun

and in my spare time i've been playing Super Smash Bros Melee & Gears of War, and playing guitar.

oh yeah, and i get cable at my new house on Monday, so I'm finally free from the curse known as "dial-up that isn't even 56k!" and I'm finally getting Xbox Live
I abandoned my oldest friend, took caffeine pills and went crazy, got a 67% in Science...pretty lame.
The girl I like might like me.....Ive been expanding my roots in guitar, Had a highschool band concert tonight that sucked eggs. WASL testing is over till april.(Washington state testing). And my grades are looking up.....Life is pretty good right now.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
today I won a contest and the prize is a 3 week trip to Israel with everything paid..... COOL!

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
I decided to become asexual today since I fail at relationships. I now reproduce through budding.
I live in California, and I now have a girlfriend who lives in Arizona, that may or may not hate me at the moment. =]
I am in the desert and can't wait to get the fuck out of here and see my gf. i also have to poop. I also need to get practicing more!
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
I'm not applying myself and as a result have c-'s in every honors class except two, my band still doesn't have a name, and i wont be here on april 20th cuz apparently my parents are taking me camping......
Quote by B.I.N.
Chord of David, eh?
G Sus, perhaps?
I'm gonna gut out an old TV and make it into a fish tank for fish that I don't have but plan to get. And I'm not exactly sure why cause I don't like pets.
I'm on a campaign to explore other music genres and try to find good bands that are just... I dunno. Good. As of late I am trying to check out bands like The Mars Volta, At The Drive-In, Sparta, Necrophagist, Death, and Loudermilk to name a few. At the moment I'm trying not to be biased or prejudice when it comes to genres. I probably wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't for my friends who are really trying to get me into most of those bands.

Anyone have any suggestions - PM me! Annnd, that's my life for now.

[[ Don't you ever, ever, ever trust my mercy. ]]
Still using multiple accounts eh Janry?

I sure hope admin don't find out LOL
Cole Clark FL1AC Acoustic

Quote by 2007 Stupidity Awards

Instead of using Valves, could I use Light Bulbs instead? If so, would the new energy saving ones be OK? Coz I do a lot of playing

I got my pick stuck inside my guitar . . . . how am I supposed to get it out?
Page 1 of 3