Okay, I've played mostly Punk music for about a year, and I want to learn some metal. I need to tune to a drop C for some of the songs I want to learn, how will this affect my guitar, will I need to make any sort of adjustments?

Thank you for any help given.
whats your guitar??

basically you need to change your string gauge, intonation, trust rod, action and i cant think of anymore else..

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.


Oh, my guitar is a Fender strat(Mexi), I'm saving up for a new guitar, but it's all I've got now. But I haven't made many adjustments to the truss rod or action before, I'm paranoid about totally screwing my guitar up.