Fat and still fat
17 18%
Fat and now skinny
37 40%
Always skinny
39 42%
Voters: 93.
Page 1 of 2
How many of you were fat when you were young but then got skinny?

i was a fat child...now skinny
I was around 11 lbs when i was born, then got fatter, and fatter, then just suddenly got skinnier, and now im 6'1 and 160-ish pounds.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i was pretty overweight when i was young but then i got skinny, then i gained some back but im still not anywhere near as fat as i was.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
i used to be really skinny and now im slowly gettin chunky
Quote by Ace88
I was around 11 lbs when i was born, then got fatter, and fatter, then just suddenly got skinnier, and now im 6'1 and 160-ish pounds.

Same here dude.

well I started out big.

Then from like... 5-12 I was really scrawny (aka underweight. I had a metabolism problem I had to take meds for forever >.<

Then I started eating, and I was healthier... and I ballooned up again.

Now... I'm 18, 6'2 and 155
Quote by sluffinator
Yeh this guy knows his ****... just listen to him XD

Quote by ScreamingCheeto
NaivexLi is anything but naive. His post was a pretty good source of info.

Thanks

Quote by MightyAl

Pro tip, kids - girls are NOT impressed by your blood.
i was chubby. CHUBBY DAMNIT. now i'm like 6 foot and 140-150 pounds. I've thinned out.
I felt like a monster reincarnation of Horatio Alger......a man on the move and just sick enough to be totally confident.

Quote by Hexagram
Oh and Zeke, i find you to be over-rated
Was and am fat. My mom says that she doesn't think people can be happy being overweight but in a way I feel very content, like I don't worry about it all that much at all.
Aww don't worry
chubby>fat
Quote by Neil_

theres no skinny then fat option

i forgot that one sorry
I was sooo skinny as a child, then i got fat, and now im just big. Some would say fat, some would say built.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
i had normal baby fat, but other than that ive been skinny all my life...
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
I'm 15 and fat. Yea I had a pretty bad hip injury playing football so i can't really play to many sports so ive put on quite a few pounds.
was heavy growing up most of my life, hell i was 215 at one point, now im 190 but built. I never went on any diets, just went to the gym alot, I don't go often anymore but I lay off alot of foods and exercise regularly.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by justin_fraser
I was sooo skinny as a child, then i got fat, and now im just big. Some would say fat, some would say built.

same here
I used to be normal when I was a baby but after I passed the breast feeding stage I became a scrawny little brat. From age 10 to 15 I stayed the same weight, so I went from kinda skinny to really skinny. Now I'm pretty skinny but not as bad as I used to be. It's not because I'm anorexic.
haha i was a chubby kid. then i shot up and got skinnier. Im not skinny tho. Muscular. yay hockey
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
Quote by BlackicN

i forgot that one sorry

thats okay but what the hell am i supposed to vote

but anyway id be really fat if it wasnt for baseball basketball and football
I was a skinny child, then when we moved here in third grade I started gaining weight. Around junior year I started losing weight, and now people call me skinny, but I really don't think so. I'm a Senior, 18, 5'9ish, and am about 145lbs. I honestly think I'm fat, that's why I wear my jacket all the time. Oh well, we're getting Bowflex in a couple weeks.
Used to be fat. People tell me I'm skinny now.

Yay life!
Member #12 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
wheres the choice for kids who were alwayus skinny, until their moms bought them a Nintendo 64 in 5th grade, then got fat and still haven't been able to get back in shape? hmmm?

~Dan
I always used to be very skinny. I'm getting fatter, though. I'm nearing 129 lbs :-/
I've always been really skinny......14 years old, 5' 4/5" and....107lbs!
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I was very skinny, now a bit fat
I mean, not REALLY fat. People don't watch me and think "that's a huge bitch!" (quote from the movie Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo). But I'm not skinny.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Last edited by urik at Mar 21, 2007,
Is there no other alternatives? Isn't skinny the extreme opposite to fat?... I'd say I'm neither skinny nor fat. I'm normal. I was more skinny when I was younger though.
I've always been the average weight, though lately in my teen years (sixteen at the moment) I've put a little on. Not like people think 'She's getting a bit fat' more, weight that's definig body shape. Like all girls.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I was quite the chubby child and was a big teenager for a while but ive started to lose weight. (Never fat as in stomach sticking way out and massive man boobs and having to lean backwards a bit when i walked).
Gear:

Ibanez SA260FM

Zoom G2 Multi-FX

Marshall MG15DFX
To the best of my knowledge, I've been a muscular power house all my life
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

I was skinny until I was about 9, then I was fat up until recently, now I am 5'10" 160 Ibs.
With a name like Yakult, it has to be good. Vote Yakult.

Member #11 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie
Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp

Roland Deschain of UG's Heroes and Villains Clubs.
I weighed 5 stone when I was 4 years old, i was really fat up until the age of about 7 when I joined a football club and became just a little bit chubby, then i quit and got slightly fatter again. When I was 11, I became just big built, but now at 13 with a growth spurt every other week, I'm on the skinny side of healthy weight.
Back and sexier than ever

Co-founder and #1 member of The Pick-Eater's club. PM me to join.
n00baid member - PM draken to join
I was a really skinny kid up until about 11 and now I'm just chunky and out of shape.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
im too skinny im 6ft n i look like a twig i dont understand i eat like hell but i dont put on any weight i just keep getting taller
Page 1 of 2